seven

Romeo ♡

I had never laughed so hard in my life until last night, who knew you could fall in love so easily.

We talked on that bench for an hour, constantly talking back and forth.

I'm going to remember it as the first time I had a real conversation with a real person. I don't even talk that much to anyone in my family. I'm usually always silent except when it comes to Millie. I guess you can say she broke me out of my antisocial shell.

If I talk to her, I don't feel pressure. It's like I can say anything to her and she'll listen.

When I talk to my family, I feel like they're not listening because they're too busy with their lives.

It was raining here in London, it is said to get worse.

I was riding in the back seat of my mums car. "Excited for today?" She asked me. "Yeah." I said. I think she expected more from my answer than just one word. She probably wanted an explanation for why I'm excited.

Since yesterday it seems like my family wants me to explain every answer I give them.

I could hear the rain hitting the top of my mums car. The sound relaxed me. I closed my eyes and tilted my head onto the window.

"Can Millie come over after we stop shooting." I belted out. "Of course, you really like her don't you." My mum said. Of course my answer was just a simple "yeah." 

My heart beat rose when we arrived at the building. Millie and I aren't shooting for another couple hours but we came early incase there was bad traffic. Adults are shooting today too.

Millie and I sat on different side of the room I call the "relaxation room". It's basically a comfy waiting room but it isn't a waiting room at all. "Romeo, wha-" her voice stopped when the lights started to flicker, they stopped then flicker once again then totally shut off all together.

I could hear her breathing get faster and deeper. I couldn't see anything. The thick gray curtains block all the light that would've come through if they weren't there.

I felt my way around the room to get to her. Thunder boomed and echoed through the room. I sat next to her on the leather couch. I turned my phones flashlight on.

"Look at my Millie? Focus on me." I told her. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers.
I held onto her hand for comfort. "Follow my breathing." I said. I took long breaths.

I got lost in her eyes. We stared at each other. My hand let go of hers and went up to the bottom of her chin. I leaned in to her lips then kissed her in the total darkness.