five

"I like that colour." Romeo said faintly. Maybe he was shy. I didn't know. As we got our hair done, we looked at swatches of fabric, the most unusual thing to do. Make up was next, for the both of us. The photographers need to make sure we don't look washed out.

After we were changed into our outfits, it was time to shoot. We took pictures one at a time like we expected too. "Can you please stand together." The photographer said. We both nodded. This was the closest I've ever gotten to him.  My heart beat became quicker when the fabric of his jacket brushed against my arm.

Soon we were done, after taking our clothes off and re-putting on our old ones, we were left in the same room together...alone. I felt a really big urge to talk to him. I bit my lip, I wanted to start a real conversation. I smirked at him with out him knowing.

"Good job today." I said. He looked up and smiled. "You too." Romeo said.

He's mysterious.

"Since we're working together, we should probably get to know each other better." He said. Just what I wanted. He didn't seem shy anymore but I could be wrong. "Probably." I smiled. He smirked then looked down.

"What's your favourite colour? Mines red." He said. "Mines grey." I told him. We went on until awkwardness filled the air.

He sat there, in his chair, smiling at me like he was stuck in time. His big brown eyes stared into mine. Blood rushed to my finger tips.

I knew this feeling, but I didn't know it well.

I need to learn more about it, if you know what I mean.

He finally snapped out of it. "I'm sorry." He said sitting back and pulling his knees back to chest. His head laid in between the crack that his legs put together. He looked at bit sad.