o4

Elijah.

I didn't even bother to chill with Elijah and Chres after school , I was still pissed at what happened in the hallway. How dare he try to treat me like a child ? He knows damn well it was wrong and that's why he got me out of there as quick as he did. He just keeps finding ways to bug me from a distance .

Iamelijahj:
I'm feeling kind of singy today if that's even a feeling haha. Cover later ?

"Mikeriverofficial commented"

Mikeriverofficial: OMG YES YES YES YES IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN EJ❤️ lol

Mike stop talking to me . I wanna fight you right now ..

My phone buzzed signaling I got a text from some one . I looked down at my phone

Mike: Still up for pizza ? .

Me: I'm going home .

Mike: you good?

Me: peachy .

Mike: you really still upset?
Read 3:09

Mike: I said sorry Elijah .
Read 3:15

Mike: I wasn't trying to embarrass you or make you feel any type of way , I just wanted to keep you out of trouble.
Read 3:20

I threw my phone into the passenger seat and pulled out the parking lot . Me being the petty person I was , beeped at Chres and Mike when I passed Chresanto's car and they both flipped me off .

"Ima show you how it's done right nigga .Drop this when the sunlight gone , better run right home when the sky turn black screaming fuck 5'0 till my line go flat. In the ash gray bimmer what we calling that ? the pigeon coop. Jack knife bitches to the couches in they living room ,ask who the best and I doubt that they picking you...." I rapped along to "Mantra" by Earl Sweatshirt on the way home

I pulled into the driveway frowning at the sight of my mothers car being gone. I smile shortly after because I can't knock her hustle she's the strongest woman I know. Single mother working as a LPN at the hospital . After labor cuts they only had her working 4 days out the week and she took it upon herself to get a second job at a hospital the next city over . Sometimes she has to work 12 hour shifts at both hospitals and I don't see her a whole day. So the kid is lonely.

I went in the house and hit the clicker to lock my car door , I locked the front door, kicked my shoes off and headed straight for the kitchen looking for anything quick to make . I looked in the cupboard and found some shells and cheese...she wouldn't mind if I ate all of this right ?

"Mom can i eat this whole box of macaroni?" I yelled to no one in particular.

Silence , I laughed .

"Thanks"

>>*<<

Theoneprinceton: I peep you lurking Elijah 😉😏

Iamelijahj: I wasn't lurking I was just window shopping .

Theoneprinceton: that picture old af 🙄