05

Elijah.

"There go your lil friend" Mike turned around pointing across the cafeteria at Jacob who sat alone .

As if Jacob could tell someone was talking about him , he looked up and rolled his eyes at me .

"Cut it" I said laughing .

"Mr.Morrison yuck mouth ass had me fucked up last period , I was bout to two piece his ass like a Popeyes $5 box."

"Bro what happened" I said laughing

As I looked over Mike's shoulder Jacob was trying to say something to me but I couldn't understand so I raised my eyebrow and mouthed "what?". He blushed and looked down biting his lip then he looked up and pointed at me and mouthed "now don't do that" I just smiled back at him

"huh what ? fuck is funny about tha–ELIJAH" He followed where my eyes were and sucked his teeth . He put his elbow on the table and leaned in front of my view .

"I heard you" I said rolling my eyes.

"What I say?"

"Uh you–"

"Exactly. Now back to what I was saying"

"Yeah"

"I went to class only 4 minutes and 20 seconds after the bell rung and he gonna ask where I was so I told him I was talking to coach and I'll go get a pass and he gonna say 'sit down Martin , I started the lesson and lord knows you can't afford to miss nothing else' so everyone was laughing but I got a B in his class so fuck he saying ? I'm passing So I was like 'fuck you sayin? I'm passing' "

"You ain't say that nigga" I pushed his shoulder .

"On my momma , anyways he gonna slick say 'This year, but I don't know why I'm explaining myself to you I got my High School diploma and PHD. Do You?' so i was heated and I was like 'My NIGGA ion care if you got your PHD ,ABCs , BET , MTV, A STD , Can't See Me , you can spell great but it still don't make up for the fact you don't know what a toothbrush and Col- G A T E is and the fact that you can be picking your teeth up if you say sumn else smart to me' and he kicked me out talking bout I'm disrespectful , can you believe that?"

"Yes! Because you don't got a filter. Invest in one"

"I'm trying , but he be testing my rivers and I'm Mike River I test the rivers and the rest of the waters not him"

"You stupid man" I chuckled.

I seen Jacob get up , throw his trash away and head out of the cafeteria. I waited a couple seconds and found a reason to leave.

"Aye bro , I'll be right back I gotta go to the bathroom"

I jogged out the bathroom and looked down the hall seeing Jacob walking towards the music wing , I quietly followed him and ended up outside the orchestra room, he or someone else was playing the piano.I didn't see anyone else go in so I assume it was him. I waited a couple seconds and walked in slowly shutting the door making sure it made a loud noise. He turned around , holding his chest .

"What the fuck Elijah?"

"What the fuck indeed Prince" I said smiling walking towards the piano.