o7

Elijah

I left the car running. This would be a struggle like any other time

>>*<<

"Aye what you doing man? Muh fuckinnn uhhhh stranger danger" Mike Argued.

"Get your stupid ass in the fucking car , right now Michael" I pointed to my car in the driveway.

"I know that BMW anywheresss..Oh Shit ! It's EJ , Elijahhhh I'm lit" He slurred.

I grabbed his arm dragging him towards my car .

"Ow ! Ouch ! That hurts man..fuck it hurts" He yelled.

I opened the back door made sure the child lock was on , threw him in the backseat and closed the door. I walked around to the other door and put the child lock on and slammed it shut .

"You always fucking doing this mike !" I yelled at him pulling out of Rayan's driveway

"Yo EJ killing my vibe I thought I left you at home, how you even get here" He spat.

"Magic" I rolled my eyes.

I never knew why he allowed his self to get this fucked up every time we went out I was always responsible for him , even when I wasn't originally with him.

"Just take me home"

"Hell no , your mother would kill you. You're going to my house to sober up"

"But you're so mean, I don't wanna go with you" He whined .

"Well you are"

Jacob called my phone .. I accepted the car .

"Your friend okay?"

"Yeah he's good babe , just an idiot I–"

"NOO ! IM NOT OKAY ! HE'S TAKING ME TO HIS HOME AGAINST MY WILLLLL!!!!" Mike yelled over me .

"Shut the fuck up Michael"

"Whoo you telling to shut the fuck up? I'll snatch your forehead clean the fuck off"

Jacob laughed hysterically.

"He so funny , I can drop him off to you then" I rolled my eyes.

"No the fuck you cant" Jacob said laughing .

"PLEASE TAKE ME WHOEVER YOU ARE , I THINK THIS MAN TRYNA RAPE ME TALKING BOUT YOU COMING HOME WITH ME LITTLE BOY"

I heard Jacob wheezing in the phone.

"Oh my god , Elijah ...really? you coming home with me little boy?"

"I didn't say that" I protested.

"I don't feel good" Mike said holding his stomach. He started gagging