The Day

Hmm... Calvin murmured to himself. "I have nothing to wear!" He moaned. "I'll just go naked shall I?!" Calvin found a red cap and matching t shirt and pulled it on whilst running round his apartment looking for some jeans. "Finally..." Calvin sighed "some decent black jeans. Now I need to get to the meet up with Greg..."

Greg was sat at Starbucks waiting for Calvin in his normal polo and jeans hoping he wouldn't mind. "Hey there stranger" Greg said to Calvin as he walked up to the table "sup. Been a while since I've seen you." He relaxed down in the chair outside and took hold of the coffee infront of him. " I got you a large, thought you'd need it" Greg joked and soon they got into a conversation. Whilst the conversation was flowing the weather decided to chuck it down with rain. "Oh shit!" Calvin exclaimed as he struggled to sit up and get out the chair that was becoming soaking pretty quick. "Hey Cal, you wanna stay at mine till the rain finishes? Laineys having a 'girly sleepover' so she's not here today or tomorrow." He explained sweetly.
"Anything to get out of the rain" Calvin laughed. He felt warm and happy about Greg's invitation. He smiled to himself as he walked down the street to Greg's home.

Calvin was soaking as he walked into Gregs house. Greg bit his lip as he was thinking about what he should do. "Calvin? You should probably get changed out of those wet clothes.."
"Yeah. You're probably right."
"I'll get you a towel and some clothes. They might not fit but it's better than getting pneumonia."
"Definitely.." agreed Calvin
Calvin was given a towel and walked into the bathroom to dry his hair and body. "GOT YOU SOME CLOTHES!" He heard Greg shout from the bedroom. "Thanks man! I'll grab them now!" He shouted back and ran to get them towel wrapped around him. "Sorry Greg!" He exclaimed and ran back to the bathroom clothes in hand. He shoved on some tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt with a hoodie. The clothes were swallowing him but he looked cute as ever Greg thought to himself as Calvin walked into the living room.