Accusasion

WARNING: DISTURBING CHAPTER UP AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF YOUR EYES POPPING OUT LIKE FROGS AND TEARS WASHING DOWN YOUR CHEEKS AT THE THOUGHT OF BILLY THE REFRIGERATOR!! XD

The head officer marched over to Calvin and saw his petty tears rolling down his slightly pink cheeks. He immediately linked up the facts and concluded that Calvin had murdered Lainey and made it look like suicide. Then, he set on killing Greg after a disagreement and pulled all his insides out with a long hook. The police all agreed on the chief's decision and grabbed Calvin by the wrists and handcuffed him. He was then pushed into the cop car, his warm tears now streaming down rosy red cheeks as he knew he was innocent but there was no evidence. The only thing that was obvious. The only thing that linked Greg and laineys death was Calvin. Because Calvin was jealous of Greg and laineys relationship. So he killed Lainey and Greg was told about it he immediately turned on Calvin and Calvin had then killed Greg. Although, this wasn't the case. Calvin was actually innocent. But no one believed him as there was no evidence and no alibi.

*************

Calvin was handcuffed and attached to a pole in the interrogation office. He was being tortured by Billy The FUCKING Refrigerator for what he had done to Greg and Lainey. He was naked and his legs were red and beaten just like his back and his stomach was purple from the punches. Billy was threatening to sit on him and squish him to death and make his eyes pop out like jumping frogs. He was looking away frantically and struggling to move from the handcuffs. His wrists ached and his legs were wobbly and tired from standing up. He began to slide down the pole so he could sit down when Billy grabbed him by the throat and pulled him back up to stand on his bare skinny red legs which would give in any moment.

THANKS FOR READING THIS IS A DISTURBING CHAPTER I KNOW BUT IT WAS SO FUN TO MAKE LOOOOL XDDD ;3 THERE SHOULD BE 2/3 MORE CHAPTERS TO THE STORY WITH LOADS OF DRAMMAAAAAA FOR YO MAMAAAA 😂😂😂😂 thanks again ;3