Confusion and Illusion

SIDE NOTE: THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES SOME PARTS WHICH THE READER MAY FIND DISTURBING. IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO READ THESE PARTS. IT ALSO INCLUDES SOME GRAPHIC SCENES. THANKYOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS NOTE. ~ Megan 💕 (author)

Calvin let go of Greg and said his apologies before he went upstairs to grab some toilet paper to wipe his tears. He padded down the stairs to see Lainey and Greg on the phone. Gregory has locked her out and she was screaming down the phone and threatening. He claimed it was his house and he could do what he wanted, although Lainey had half of the rights, it was Greg who fully paid for the house, so technically it's his. Calvin grabbed the phone fiercely, "Lainey where the fuck are you?!" He demanded to know.
"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MAN STEALING CUNT!" She screeched, her voice breaking every now and again. Then Calvin saw her stomping like some FUCKING HUMAN ELEPHANT down the street. "GREGORYYYYYY!!" She screamed
"I'm surprised the windows haven't broke..." Greg whispered to Calvin, causing him to giggle.
"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!!!!"
"YOU. YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLAG!" Calvin shouted at Lainey.
"Both of you SHUT. THE. FUCK! UP!!" Greg joined in the shouting. He didnt want to hurt anyone as that could be used against him so he told Calvin not to do anything.

Lainey started banging against the door. You could hear her sobbing as she punched the front door. "Greg.." she whispered, "Greg. I'm not made of stone. It hurts. Loving you the way i do, watching you be with another. It kills me inside. How can you just leave me like this. You pretend I don't have feelings! You forget what we had, all we promised. WHAT WAS THIS RING FOR?! You know what... I feel sorry for you Calvin. Being with this... despicable human being..." she said and walked off. Greg stood there, transfixed on the door like it was the only piece of Lainey left. "Well that was eventful.." Calvin said breaking the silence. Although Greg was still staring at the door like a insane old man who had just witnessed murder. Although, he had just witnessed murder. The murder, of his love.

Later that day, Lainey felt in such a horrible state of depression. All her friends had gone out and she was left on her own. She grabbed the kitchen door and opened it softly. Then she padded her bare feet across the tiled floor and opened the draw where they kept the utensils. She pulled out a knife sharpener and the sharpest knife she could find. Then she started to sharpen it even sharper. She ran her finger across it when she had finished and it cut her skin like when you cut through play-doh. She pulled off her shirt and grabbed the knife and cut all up her arms and started laughing. A real manic laugh. Soon all her hands were red. She took off her jeans and started at her ankles. Slicing away like it was some clothes she didn't need. She reached a glass of wine and poured it over her causing her wounds to sting and linger more, she was in excruciating pain but she kept laughing like a maniac. She rolled around on the floor and pulled her hair still laughing. She lay there staring at the ceiling while her eyes began to feel heavy. They closed slowly and gently. Then, she stopped breathing. That was the end of Lainey Johnson.