●Your sisters kinda hot●

The sound of my black boots echoed on the streets. I was taking turns and letting my body take me wherever it wanted to.

I sigh noticing where ive shown up.

My house.

Did I really just walk a whole circle?

I stepped inside the house after shaking out my umbrella.

"Baylee?" My mom shouted and I sigh walking into the kitchen.

"Yes mom?" I ask and she styrs something around in her bowl before turning on the coocker.

"Michaels friends are coming over please change and stay upstairs. She said figeting. I look at her confused, I lokk down at my outfit and shrugg before skipping up the stairs.

"Baylee?" Michael screamed from his room and I rolled my eyes.

"What?!" I said popping mybhead through the door.

"My friends are not your friends" he said and I roll my eyes and let out a dry laugh.

"As If I wantes to be friends with a punch of messy jocks" I said and the door opens and 3 boys step in.

"And thats my cue to leave"i said roughly pushing past them.

I walk into my room which is right beside mixhels and let me tell you the walls are paper thine.

"Your sisters kinda hot"i heard one of them say and I roll my eyes.

"F**k off Ashton" I heard him grunt and I laughed. I plunked myself on the bed and grabbed my phone sctolling theough instagram.