●Im hot?●

"Yeah yeah" he said throwing it into the grass. I rolled my eyes as he rolled towards me.

"Did you know smokong kills" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Did you know being nosey kills?" He said and this time it was my turn to roll my eyes.

I stand up and pat my knees before walking away. I heard the grash crunch and footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Why dont you just hang out with me?" He asked turning me around. He had beautiful chocolate brown eyes, big plump lips and pearly white teeth. Hes wearing a loose white top and black skinny jeans.

I click my tongue against the roof of my mouth and make a pose where one hand is on my hip and the other one is dangling nearly my hip.

"Your too hot and cocky for my liking" I said and he smirked.

"Im hot?" He said smirking waving his eyebow. He splaed a hand on the wall behind me and I roll my eyes dogging.
"Yeah. The douchbaggy kind"i said winking and walking away. I heard him sigh and run behind me.

"Im not that bad ya know?" He said pouting, his hands behind his back making an innocent pose.

"Ya sure?" I asked and he made and annoyed face.

"You know it is kinda wierd to flirt with your best friends sister right" I asked walking into my room.

I blow him a kiss before shutting the door with my foot and smirking to myself and jumping on the bed.