●12" Pepperoni●

Michael threw me over his shoulder and squeled. He dragged me up the stairs grunting.

He threw me on the bed beside a tan guy with brown eyes and hair. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Baylee you idiot mom is going to serve me peas from now on!" He said hitting my head lightly. I looked him and pouted forcing my eyes to water.

He looks worried and panics.

"Dont cry im sorry" he said and I chickled waving him off. He rolled his eyes and pointed his chubby finger at me.

"I hate you" he said I got up and smiled.

"Love ya too big boo" I laughing at walking away. Before exiting I turned around and smirked.

"your friends are kinda hot" I said and michael glared at me before standing up and chqrging at me. I yelp and i run into my room. I lock the door and a strong force hits it and a grunt follows it.

□ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □

I close the book in my lap and sigh pushing it off. I stand up unlock the door and open the door before walking downstairs.

"Michael?" I yelled and I heard shuffeling and the door opening yes.

"Do you want pizza and what kind?" I ask hearing whispering and the door opened again.

" a 12" pepperoni. "

"Okay" I said ordering a small 8" margarita and a 12" pepperoni.

_______________________

Sorry its short its like nealry 11 and I have to get up at 7 tomorrow soo.

I hope your enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Love
- Peach