●Circles●

I stopped panting by a hevy qnd wet tree trunk. It started raining as I leaned against the tree.

Im in the forest. No idea where the entrence or exit is.

Every tree looks like the one I've seen before making it seem like im running in circles.

"Baylee! " a voice echoed and I groaned gatting up and climbing up the tree.

I heard 4 pairs of footsteps and the crunching of leaves.

"Baylee"the screamed looking around beside the tree im on. As the idiot I am I leaned against the trunk and a twig snapped making me cringe.

Lukes eyes went up the tree and he sighed in reliefe seeing me.

"Baylee get down" he yelled attracting the boys attention. The saw me and I shook my head.

"Baylee im sorry" michael yelled his voice cracking with his puffy red eyes obviously crying. I pouted and sighed.

"I wish. I just didnt think of how im going to get down" I said and they stood there thinking for a bit before stepping forward.

"Jump and someone will catch you" Michael yelled and my eyes open in shocking shaking my head.

"You'll drop me and ill die"i said still shaking my head.

"Please Baylee" Michael asked and I breathed in before nodding. The boys stood under the tree waiting.

I leaned off the tree my eyes closed screming. I fell in a pair of muscular arms. I stopped and cuddled into whoever was holding me.

"Wow your wet. And cold" Calum said and I rolled my eyes.

"Did I break your bones with my fatness" I asked and he groaned shaking his head.

"You're not fat"