●I hate cigarettes●

I was sitting alone at the kitchen table munchung at my pizza when the boys charged in. Michael looks at em and puts sitting beside me.

"I thought youd have your friends over" he said nuging me and I look at him.

"What friends?"I ask taking another slice and standing up. I start to clean up the plates taking plates off thw boys and putting them in the dishwasher.

"Mom?" He asks and I sigh.

"Moms on a business trip" I said throwing the boxes away.

"Oh okay well wanna play FIFA with us?" He asks and I shake my head and wiping my hands.

"I got halo in my room anyways." I said starting to climb upstairs.

"Your boring!!" Michael yelled and I smiled running downstairs and jumping on his back.

"Take that away or ill tickle you until you pee" I said while he spins me.

"Hi guys where still here" the asian one said lifting up his hand. Michael stops and sighs.

"I guess your right" he said sighing and then smirked charging at the 3 of them. They all let out a squeel and run upstairs.

_______________

Im stargazing and I hear the grass crunch and a tapl figure above me.

"Hi Baylee the boys are asleep so" The asian one said laying down beside me.  "Im here"he said lighting a cigarette.  I roll my eyes and roll away.

"What?" Calum asks andni cringe.

"I hate cigarettes"