●My friends are off limits●

The music blasted through my earphones muting the outer world until Michael ran into my room

He started making crazy hand gestures and turning all red in the face.

I smile and nod. When he finishes I take one earphone out.

"What?" I ask and he rolled his eyes.

"My friends are off limits!!" He screamed and I rolled my eyes.

"I dont like your friends theyre all ignorant little jackheads." I daid taking of my nerd sized glasses.

"Weĺl calum likes you!" He screamed and then covered his mouth. I turn my head smirking.

"Thats nice" I said putting on my slippers still smirking. He starts shaking his head and blocks the doorway.

"No young lady. No" he said and I walk towards him. I pinch his arms and he winces letting go. I slide past him and sprint towards his room.

"Baylee no!" He screamed as I barged into his room. There stood 3 confused teenagers. I smirk and sit down in his spinny chanir one leg ontop of my other knee.

"Baylee" he growled and I shrugged turning around.

"Hi  Calum" I said when I feel a heavy thing fall on me. Or shall I say. Him.

I get pushed to the ground with a huff. I hear something in my angle, qhich is now in a weird position, crack. I let out a whimper and start to softly cry at the shooting pain.

"Baylee are you okay?" Michael asks and I shake my head. Michael gets up and helps me up. He looks at my angle and hisses.

"That doesnt look right" Ashton whispered to luke and luke slaps him across the head

"Of course it doesnt. It obviously went out of place." He said in a 'duh' tone.

I look at my ankle and cringe. It was sligtly purple and turned wierdly.

Before I know it, calum picks me up and Michael takes his car keys before going to his car.

Calum places me in the back woth him and I hiss.

"Oh god im in sooo much trouble" michael siad to hislef making me chuckle