●That cheerleading outfit's hot●

I grab the black bag and run into the stadium. The girls all start talking to each other and all I heard was crunching in the grass. I turned around and the guys sat on the platform behind me.

"They made me" michael yelled at me and I shake my head laughing.

All if start doing our strecher shortly moving onto the routine. At the end everonw was a tired mess. I drink some of my water and turn around to walk to the boys.

(I am NOT throwung shame at Abigail it just ended up like that)

There stood Abigail. She has doll bleached short hair green eyes and pounds of makeup. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them. She started talking to the boys running her hand up michaels arm.

As I go closer he let out and comfortable laugh and I tapped abigail on the shoulder.

"Hey abby." I said and she turned around hardly seeing anything through those lashes.

"Thats my brother. Shooo" I said and she rolled her eyes passing him a slip of paper and winking before walking down the platform.

"Thank god" he said flinging the shee of paper behind him. Luke looked at it and pouted.

"Shes hottt" he whine and I flicked him on the forehead.

"She'll get in your pants sooner or later then she'll break your heart and youll blame me" I said wrapping an arm around his shoulder. He nods shrugging and walking back into the car. Me and calum stayed behind and Calum leaned into my ear

"That cheerleading outfit's hot"