Chapter 2- Lily's Savior

Mudblood;

Mudblood is a highly derogatory term for a Muggle-born witch or wizard, individuals with no wizarding parents or grandparents. Here does not appear to be any difference in the magical power of Muggle-borns, compared to those who are pureblood or halfblood, but those who are prejudiced against Muggleborns considered them to be of 'lower breeding' or worth, and undeserving of magic. The term implies that the individual has 'dirty blood' and is considered extremely offensive.

"Lily, Lily honey are you alright?" I started shaking and rocking back in forth. 

A few things went through my mind. I fell asleep in the common room, studying. The Herbology textbook was digging into my arm. But as I raised it up, I could see the scar.

 Mud blood. 

I started shaking my head as if I could shake the images and memory out of my mind. " Lily-flower. It's okay, It was just a dream. Almost hesitantly, the warm body began to leave. 

"No!" I whispered. "Please don't go." I hadn't even opened my eyes. I didn't even know who this person was. All I knew was that they couldn't leave. " Okay love." 

They carried me to the couch and wrapped the arms around me, snuggling me to their muscular chest. 

 I felt safe, and drifted off to sleep, in wonder who the warm body was.