Chapter 44- Bella? Or Alison?

Lily POV

I wake up the next morning with James's arms wrapped around me.

Such a nice way to wake up, don't you think?

I roll over and smile, pressing a kiss to his lips. He stirs, and when he realizes what I'm doing, immediately starts kissing me back. He runs a warm hand through my hair. "I wish we could wake up like that every morning." He says, flopping back onto the bed, one arm wrapped around me, one absentmindedly twirling a piece of my hair around his fingers. "Me too." I sigh, curling up against him. Suddenly propping himself up on an elbow, he turns to me. "So why can't we?" He says. I frown. "What do you mean?" He shrugs. "My parents own a little flat in Godric's Hallow. Maybe after Hogwarts....." He trails off, blushing. He runs a hand through his hair, avoiding my eyes. I drag his face over to look at mine with a finger. I kiss him lightly. "I love that idea. And I love you for thinking of it." He grins and kisses me for a while. Not long after, with our legs intertwined together with the blankets, we fall back asleep. 

"COME ON MATE!!!!!" Sirius wakes us up, banging a wooden spoon on a pot, with a blindfold over his eyes. "QUDDITCH TRYOUTS ARE TODAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" He hollers, running around the room. It's a miracle, really, that he manages to not trip and fall on his face. 

It seems, that I spoke too soon, as he trips over thin air. He lifts his head off the ground. "Are you two fully clothed?" He whispers. I roll my eyes. "Yes, Sirius." He whips the blindfold of his face and frowns as he sees we're still laying down. "James. You are Gryffindor team Qudditch captain. Tryouts are today. As Captain, you must run tryouts." He says, slowly. James groans, and flops back onto the bed, covering his eyes with his arm. "Those are today?" Sirius rolls his eyes. "Anything ELSE you were planning on doing today?" He says sarcastically. "Yes actually." James retorts, snaking an arm around my waist. "I was planning on snogging my beautiful girlfriend." I laugh, and wiggle out of his grip. He protests, and I laugh again. "See you at tryouts. I'll come and watch." I said, skipping out of the dorm. I grab some clothes and everything I need to look presentable, walking to the girls dorm. It's not that far, thankfully. I run up the stairs and throw my stuff on an empty bed. Bella is in the bathroom, staring at the mirror. "What's up?" "I can trust you, right?" She says suddenly, whirling around. I immediately nod. "Of course." 

"I want to try out for the Qudditch team." I smile. "That's great, Bel! Go for it!" Her grin fades. "But, I know James and Sirius run tryouts. I want them to give me a fair chance, you know? I want to know if I'm really good enough for the team." I nod, understanding where she's coming from. My eyes sparkle with mischief. "You've got a plan?" She asks, grinning. I smile. "Oh, do I have a plan."

By the time I'm finished with her, she looks like an entirely different person. Bella's short brown hair is transformed into a long blonde plait, and her pale complexion looks like she got a serious tan. Bella's signature brown eyes have blue contacts in them, and instead of the combat boots she normally wears, she's wearing ballet flats with some shorts. She looks at herself in the mirror and laughs. "Woah. I look..." "Like a completely different person." I finish, standing back to admire my work. "Okay, whenever you want to reveal yourself, just tell me, because I can make all the cosmetic stuff go away, and the clothes will transform into what you would normally wear." She nods, and throws her arms around me. "Thanks, Lil." I smile. "Now, go kick butt." She grins, and runs downstairs. I quickly plait my hair into two braids, and throw on shorts and a Gryffindor shirt. By the time I reach the pitch, tryouts are just about to start. I sit down next to Remus. "What'd I miss?" I whisper. "Breakfast." He says, holding out a napkin with a bagel on it. I grin. "Thanks, Rem!" I devour it quickly. 

"OKAY, PEOPLE! Lemme get this straight." James yells from his broom, holding a piece of parchment. He rattles off a bunch of names for chaser, a couple names for keeper and seeker, and then he gets too Beaters. That's what Sirius plays, and what Bella's trying out for. He calls out two names, John and Isaac, and then says, "ALISON!" She holds up a hand, and James studies her. "You sure you're in Gryffindor? I've never seen you around." He says critically. "Nope, 100% lion!" She says, laughing nervously. "Okay! We're playing 3 games. Simple, really. For the Seekers, whoever saves the most shots. Chasers, makes the most goals. And Seekers, whoever catches the Snitch the most. Beaters..." He trails off. "Well, you'll know who when we send out the list." He pauses for a minute. "That list will be finalized at the end of tryouts." Sirius nods. "Let's do this!" He yells, bolting down the group of people. "OKAY, IF YOU ARE ON THE LEFT OF ME, YOU ARE ON THE RED TEAM. THE RIGHT, THE BLUE TEAM." They quickly move into action. Bella, excuse me, ALISON, is doing actually really well. "I didn't know she could fly so well." I say, under my breath. Remus hears me. "You know Alison?" He puts quotes around her name, and I groan.