Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up to Ana's nails digging in my side.

And let me tell you, it wasn't just a tiny pinch. It felt like knives digging in my skin and staying there.

"Wake up fatty!" She hissed at me.

I opened my eyes to see it was still dark out.

"What?" I groaned and turned the opposite way.

"It's time for exersize." She said, dragging the covers off of me.

I glanced at my clock.

"It's 5 in the morning, can't it wait?" I questioned.

"No, now get up!" she yelled making me cringe.

"All right, all right." I muttered and got up.

"Get dressed, were going for a run."

I stumbled out of bed and grabbed some sweats and a baggy shirt. I barley got my shoes on before,

"Hurry!" she hissed and dragged me down the stairs.

. . . .

I stood on the pavement shivering slightly. It wasn't that cold, more like cool, but my body wasn't used to it.
I stared at the endless amount of pavement on front of me and turned to Ana unsure of what I should do.

"What do I do?" I questioned.

"Run." she said in a 'duh' tone.

So I did. I began at a light jog.

"Faster fatty!" she yelled, racing ahead of me.

I was determined to catch up.

. . .

"Come on, we still have a few more blocks til were back to the house."

She finally fell in step with me and I was glad. By now, I was panting and my shirt was covered in sweat. We ran in silence and I hated every minute.

. . .

"A-are we done?" I panted, taking a deep gulp from my water bottle.

We finally got home around 5:45.

She frowned before taking my bottle away."Yes."

I was drinking that!

I quickly went to my room and pulled off my shoes and socks before flopping into bed.

"We're doing this everyday until your perfect." Ana said before stepping into the mirror and leaving me alone.

"Yeah, yeah. whatever." I mumbled, not really listening as my eyelids drooped and felt as if they were weighed down with sand bags.

I then fell into a deep slumber.