Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I walked though the nearly empty hallways, I knew I was going to be late but at least I avoided them. I rounded the corner and headed to Maths when an unknown force slammed me into the lockers.

"Thought you could escape me, huh?" Blake pressed me harder into the lockers, causing the lock pieces to dig into my spine.

But I didn't scream or make a sound. Don't ever make a a sound, for its the worst thing you could ever do.

"I-I have to get to class." I said weakly.

He smirked at me before punching me in the stomach. Not really hard, but hard enough so ill feel it for the rest of the day.

"Don't tell me what you have to do, you leave when I tell you to. Got it?" he yelled.

I nodded furiously.

I would agree with anything he said as long as he let me go.

"Good." he then slammed me into the lockers once again, letting go of the hem of my shirt so I fell to the ground in a useless heap.

"God, your so ugly. Why would anyone want you." he sneered.

I kept my face down, trying not to cry.

"No one wants a fat cow like you." he kicked me in my side and I crumpled into a ball.

I stayed there as his footsteps soon disappeared. The late bell rang and I was still there curled on the floor. In all honesty, his words hurt way more than any punch or kick he threw my way.

"Hey are you alright?" a light male voice asked.

"L-leave me alone." I whispered, choking on my tears.

"What's wrong?"

I felt him at my side.

"Nothing you can fix." I slowly looked up and was met with a pair of greenish blue eyes.

"Shit! your crying?" he exclaimed.
"w-why?"

I just shook my head, knowing Blake as his goonies would kill me of I ever told.

"Lets drop it for now, kay?"

He hesitated before nodding slowly.

"Well my name is Cole and if I'm not mistaken, we're late for class." he stood up and held a hand out to me.

Wiping my tears with the back of my hand, I grasped it and let him pull me up.

"Macy." I said.

"What?" he turned to stare at me.

"My name. Its Macy."

He nodded and we walked down the hall.

"What class do you have?" I asked curiously

"Maths."

"Same here." I replied

"Cool. At least I have one friend here."

I smiled when he called me his friend.

"Well here we are, you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess." he answered.

And I pushed open the class room door.