I Hate...- 11

After what seemed like a long day of avoiding everyone in the office, Khushi got up from her desk and started packing up.

While packing all she could think about was him...she trusted him, but once again she was proven wrong. A guy like him will never change.

Khushi blinked twice to stop her unshedded tears from flowing on her cheeks.

Once this "girlfriend" thing is over and i get my money, i will leave this place forever. Forget about him and everything related to him.

As much as Khushi thought about trying to forget him, all she could do is think about him.

Khushi headed out of her cabin and headed towards the storage room to collect her other things.

"Khushi"

She froze in her spot in front of the room. She knew who this was. It was the guy who has taken her peace, her happiness, her trust, her heart.

"How many time do i have to tell you, that when i talk to you, you should face me!"

Khushi reluctantly turned around.
She tried portraying a blank expression.

Don't show him you're weak. Don't show him your heart beats faster each time he talks to your or approaches you.

Arnav walked closer to her and unconsciously Khushi took one step back each time he took one forward.

They both ended up in the little storage room facing each other.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you"

Khushi looked up to meet his eyes. " i have nothing to say nor hear"

Arnav clenched his jaw.
"You don't get to talk to me like this. Don't forget you're my employee."

Khushi bit back her tongue from arguing back.

Theres no point. His ego is way too big.

She looked away from him and slid out of the little cage he trapped her in.

She hastely walked towards the door to leave, but before she could leave Arnav slammed the door to close it.

Khushi immediately looked down when she heard something falling, it was the door knob.

How will i get out now?

She tried pushing the door open, but nothing worked.

"Khushi listen to me...you won't be able to open the door. Stop trying."

"I'll do whatever i want."

Arnav grunted again." Fine do whatever the hell you want. Bang your head against the door for all I care."

After a few minutes of silence, khushi tried looking for another way to leave.

There is nothing. I'm stuck with him.

Involuntarily a tear ran down Khushi's cheek.

Why am i crying? Especially in front of him.

Khushi paced back and forth, trying to think of something.

Arnav stared at her while she paced back and forth. It amused him to see her like that, but he didn't let it show on his face. He kept a simple frown on his face.

"Stop looking at me", Khushi shouted at Arnav.

Arnav looked away embarrassed.

"Khushi listen it'll all be....."

"I dont want to hear anything you have to say."

"Khushi how dar....."

"Didn't i just say I don't want to hear anything. I just want to leave"

"I kno...."

"Stop. Open the door and then I'll listen."

"Khu..."

"Open the door!"

Khushi shouted while tears ran down her cheek.

"FINE"

Arnav went towards the door and kicked as hard as he could. While Khushi shook with fear every time she heard him kick.

After the 3rd try the door was open.

"Now will you listen. I've been trying to talk to...."

Before he could finish his sentence, Khushi ran past him towards the door without looking back.

"Khushi!!!!"

Arnav stared at Khushi as she exited the office.

How dare her? I hate her. I hate her for making me feel like this. I hate her for breaking my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------

Heyya!! Hope y'all enjoy this story and be ready for a twist which a lot of people recommended me to do.

Thanks for the help guys. I've had a writers block for the past week or so! Anyways like and comment please.

Watch out for an update for my arshi short stories.

Also defenitely comment any topic u want me to write about for my short stories! It actually really helps me to update faster!