Marriage?-15

It had been 2 weeks since Khushi had seen or heard from Arnav. She was happy that she didn't have to deal with him anymore, but somewhere deep down she was also disappointed.

Disappointed because she never got the chance to explain herself. Disappointed because he never gave her a chance. Disappointed because he didn't trust her. But she was happy that she didn't have to suffer in his presence anymore.

Last week when she had walked into the office a big file was on her desk which had the contract she signed, but the file also had another paper that stated the contract had ended. She wasn't sure why the contract was canceled without her being asked, but she didn't care at this point. Somehow it was good that she didn't have to pretend to love him, or she would've actually fall in love with him...again....and he wouldn't.

With the file she had also received a check with the money that was promised, but she didn't accept it. Instead, she had talked to Aman and told him to give it back to the company. She didn't have the heart to accept money from a contract that was futile, and stupid.

It was Sunday today so Khushi didn't know what to do alone at home. She didn't want to go to the Raizada mansion because of obvious reasons and she didn't have any friends she could hang out with. Khushi Gupta was completely bored today, which means there was only one thing to do and that was JALEBIS!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the Raizada mansion things were very quiet. Everyone was in the living room enjoying their tea and keeping them to selves. 

The reason behind the strange silence was the huge argument that Arnav had gotten into with his family. Actually scratch that, he had gotten into a serious argument with his Nani and Di.

Arnav had found out everything about the contract and had found out that the company's board didn't have a clue about this, then he had found out that Aman was blackmailed by his two family members to do this. Then one thing led to another and now they all refused to talk to each other.

Well you must be wondering how Arnav found out! The answer is that he had gone to the supervisory board to talk about canceling the contract that tied Khushi and him together. After the conversation he had with Khushi, he knew he didn't want to see her or even talk to her. Deep down he wanted to give her a chance and believe her, but he couldn't get his heart broken...not again. 

From the board he had received some crazy looks because they had no clue as to what he was talking about. Later on, a raging Arnav had gone to his assistant Aman Mathur who still refused to say anything. However, after a lot of screaming, threats, and blackmailing he found out about his Nani and Di's stupid plan. 

The rest was history. As of now...

While his family was sitting in silence downstairs, Arnav Singh Raizada was locked in his room upstairs. 

Arnav was in his room furiously typing on his laptop, trying to get all his anger out by only working. He was mad...actually pissed. He was pissed about how Khushi didn't care about him and his past. Mad about how his family tried pushing them together. Mad about not seeing her!

Arnav hadn't seen her for the past 2 weeks because he came to the office before the employees came and only left his office after everyone left. He had secretly wished that she would come to his house to meet his sister, but that didn't happen. He had gotten little glimpses of her through his cabin, but she never was in his view. It was frustrating because he didn't know what to feel anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nani you had said that you had a plan, well what is it? Nothing's going to work now!?"

Nani looked at Anjali and nodded. "You're right bitiya we can't do anything now. However, I know someone who can."

Anjali quirked an eyebrow up just like her brother, "Well Nani who is that?"

"Bitiya who else, other than Khushi's parents!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?", Khushi pushed back the fringes covering her hair and with her neck held on to the phone and with her other hands fried her jalebis.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Khushi?"

"Mama you? You finally called, I've been waiting for your call since forever! How are you?"

"Beta I'm perfectly fine, your papa is fine too by the way. Sorry we didn't call to see how you're settling down, but we had just come back from the cruise you forced us on for our anniversary. By the way I just wanted to inform you that we are coming to India soon!"

Khushi frowned and turned off the stove and her jalebi making.

"What? You two are coming to India!?? But I thought you said you never want to come back here?"

"Khushi we didn't want to come back. However, it's about time we should."

Khushi's frown deepened, "I don't get it Mama."

"Beta it's time to get you married so we are coming to India!"

Khushi let out a huge gasp and immediately the phone fell down and so did the jalebi she was holding on to.

"Marriage?.....My marriage?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! Well...welll.welll I finally updated this story. To be honest I didn't know how to take this story and give it a twist so that took me a long time to figure out.

Also I know many good writers from Wattpad are gone because of testing and everything, so I thought I would update as a little treat heheh.

Hope you guys loved it! Please comment, vote, and read my other published work.