19-

"Khushi, is Aditiya actually the guy who's coming to see you?"

Khushi smiled, "No Di, Aditiya is actually Payal's husband and a very close friend of mine!"

"Payal as in your cousin?Then why did you..."

Khushi looked around for a sign of the raging Arnav.

He left. Good! Let him think whatever he wants to.

"Yes, Payal as in my cousin. I was just joking di. I should leave now Di! It's getting late."

Anjali nodded.

"Be careful bitiya!"

Khushi smiled at Nani and Anjali.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi waited in the elevator of her building. She wanted to go home and just lie down, she felt exhausted.

*ding

Khushi got out the elevator and headed for her apartment. However, there she saw him.

"Arnav?"

She froze in her spot when she saw the burning rage in Arnav's eyes.

"So I was right huh?"

Khushi frowned, "About?"

"Don't act like you don't know. You know Aditiya and now you're getting married to him?"

Khushi crossed her arms together, "So?"

Arnav growled, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SO' DAMMIT?!?!"

"By raising your voice, you aren't scaring me! You don't affect me at all Mr.Raizada. Keep this act up for people who are scared of you. Get out of my way now!"

Khushi pushed aside Arnav and started unlocking her door.

When she entered her home, she felt Arnav pushing her inside and locking the door.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think?"

Arnav walked closer to her and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Arnav, I swear don't come any closer to me", Khushi's voice trembled.

Arnav smirked, "Why, are you scared?"

Khushi gulped as she felt her back hit the wall, "I--"

The close proximity affected her, but she wasn't going to let him know.

"Arnav pleas..."

She soon felt his lips on her, he was pouring all of his feelings and thoughts in this one kiss. 

Khushi hit his chest and tried pushing him away, but soon he held her arms above her head, while his mouth was in her mouth.

He gently bit her lip and tried swooping his tongue in her mouth and as much as she wanted to kiss him back, she resisted.

"Why aren't you kissing me back?", he growled.

Khushi stared right into his eyes with tears falling from her eyes, "Please get away!!"

Khushi sobbed in his arms and trembled when he stepped back.

"Khushi I'm--"

"Please leave me! I don't..", Khushi sobbed harder.

Arnav looked down and was mentally killing himself for hurting Khushi.

"I'm---"

"GET OUT!", Khushi screamed on top of her lungs.