-17

They saw a more than furious Arnav Singh Raizada standing on top of the stairs.

Khushi looked away instantly.

Why is he so angry? Did he hear everything? Anyways why does he care?

Khushi jumped a little when she heard him talk again.

"YOUR MARRIAGE?!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi's eyes followed his hazel orbs which were utterly confused and angry. She looked away instantly when his eyes directly looked into her eyes. She ignored the way her heart was beating or the way the jalebis she ate a few hours ago, tried coming back up.

Nani and Anjali looked at each other and gave each other a subtle look. Then they looked back at their chote who was still frozen in his place.

"What happened chote? Isn't it amazing that Khushi is about to get married?", Anjali sighed inwardly at her statement.

It would be amazing if my chote realized what he could lose!, Anjali thought to herself

Arnav came down the stairs and towards the trio, "Marriage?".

This time Khushi replied to his question, "Yes, marriage!"

Arnav's nose flared at the thought of Khushi's marriage.

"Why do you have a problem?"

Arnav's eyes bore holes into Khushi's face, "Obviously not! Do whatever you want, why the f**k would I care?"

Nani and Anjali at the same time said, "CHOTE! Mind your language!"

"Whatever...!"

As soon as he spoke his eyes left Khushi and he headed outside. 

"Where are you going chote?"

Arnav turned around once again and looked at Khushi, "Anywhere, but here. Tell me when this girl leaves, I don't want to ruin my mood with her around!"

Khushi didn't react, she didn't feel hurt with his words anymore. It seemed too normal.

However, she did reply, "Yes of course. I forgot you leave when things don't go your way! Well, leave then because I'm probably going to take a while Mr.Raizada."

They both stared at each other for the longest time and then Arnav stormed out.

"Khushi bitiya what happened?"

Khushi calmed the raging storm inside of her and turned around towards the clever duo who were watching the love birds...or that's what they thought.

"Nothing Nani ji. However, Nani ji I need your advice. I don't want to get married, so what should I do.", Khushi sat back on the couch and combed her hair with her fingers.

"Bitiya I won't tell you to do anything that you don't feel like doing. However, I still feel like you should listen to your parents, it's the perfect age for marriage!"

Khushi looked up at the duo and contemplated for awhile, "Do you both really think this would be the right decision?"

Anjali and Nani both looked at each other, and then looked at Khushi. "Yes."

"Okay, I will give this a chance."

Khushi sat with the duo for a few more hours and then finally decided to head home. Her heart wasn't fully into the conversation, but she still conversed with them.