Plans & etc..- 14

This is what made Arnav hate me! This small misunderstanding made him hate me so much. But how will i explain him. I have to tell him! But will he believe me?

"Stop Khushi, stop feeling guilty for a mistake you never committed. He's the one who broke your trust, who deceived you, who threw mud on your character, and who broke your heart repeatedly. You are not going to him to beg for his trust. He will come to me!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav walked towards Anjali who was waiting for the couple to come out from behind the doors.

"Chote where is Khushi? Why didn't you bring her with you?"

"Voh Di..."

Arnav stopped when he saw Anjali walk towards the person standing behind him.

"Khushi? Why are your eyes red? Were you crying? Did you both fight again?"

Anjali feared that the latter was true.

"No Di! I just had some dust in my eyes and while washing it out my eyes became red. Anyways i don't give your brother a chance to talk so how would we fight haha!", Khushi faked a smile and walked towards Arnav's family who were attending the guests.

Anjali faced Arnav, who had his gaze fixed at Khushi.

"Chote I'm really happy you both chose to become one again. Our whole family has always wanted you two to be together because we've seen the immense love and trust you both have in each other. However, Chote you also know I've loved Khushi more than a friend and a sister. She finally forgave you and returned back home, please don't break her heart again! Please."

Anjali put a hand on his shoulder and then walked towards Khushi.

Arnav couldn't help but think, only if you knew di.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir it's time for you to make the announcement!"

Arnav turned around towards Aman who was reminding him about his fake relationship with Khushi again and again.

"Aman stop reminding me! Also we won't be announcing anything today! I have some things to clarify with Ms. Gupta."

"But sir--"

"Aman not one word, especially not right now."

Aman left the raging Arnav alone in his corner, he walked away disappointed.

What will I tell Nani ji and Anjali ji?

Aman looked for the duo across the room, but they were no where to be found.

"Aman ji?"

Aman jumped a little when he found the duo standing right behind him. To be honest he was a little scared of them, both.

"Why do you seem so tensed?"

"Voh Nani ji, Anjali ji, sir said that he won't be announcing anything today! I'm sorry our plan didn't go according the way we wanted."

Anjali and Nani looked towards each other.

"It's fine Aman ji. Go enjoy the party, I'll tell you what to do next later!"

Aman nodded and left them alone.

"Nani, I've been telling you that they still haven't rectified their relationship. They are just separating more and more each minute. Just look at the way Chote is standing in one corner and Khushi is faking a smile and laugh while talking to others."

Nani nodded agreeing with what her granddaughter was saying.

"I agree bitiya, I think they are forced to act like this because they are boyfriend and girlfriend. What if bitiya we compelled them to be together forever?"

Anjali looked at her crazy Nani with a confused expression. "What are you talking about Nani?"

Nani rose her eyebrow up just like her grandson did and looked at Anjali with an evil smirk.

"You're scaring me Nani! Waiiittt!! Do you mean....you want to...force....nani how?"

Nani laughed.
"Don't worry Anjali bitiya. Go enjoy the party I'll inform you when time comes."

"If you're trying to do what i think you're about to do then its impossible! Arnav will never heed to your command!"

"If he's Arnav Singh Raizadan then I'm his grandmother Devyani Singh Raizada. Dont you worry, i know how to make him dance to my tunes!"

----------------------------------------
HEY EVERYONE! I KNOW LONG TIME NO SEE BUT I JUST HAD A LOT GOING ON. MY FINALS ARE GOING ON BUT I STILL WILL TRY TO SNEAK IN AN UPDATE HERE AND THERE.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SHORT UPDATE. I PROMISE SOME ARSHI ROMANCE IN MY LATER UPDATES!