Authors Note

Hello ladies and gentlemen!!

Soooo......

I'm going to change my updates to every Saturday's and Sunday's because I have a life. I know. It's surprising. So any who, I'm posting on Saturday or Sunday I'll try to make this chapter extra long.

Here is a little excerpt of it:

Walking down the hallways I was granted with fear and awe. I already knew this and by now I was used to it. Some girls tried to fix their clothes and makeup, but their attempts were futile. When the finally noticed Jennifer hanging off my arm, their lustful stares turned into glares.

I stopped at my locker for no apparent reason since I could care less about school. As the late bell rang, students rushed to get to class and the unfortunate ones probably getting detention. The rest of my gang and I stayed and smoked some cigarettes.

After about a good 10 minutes, we finally headed to our designated classrooms. Jennifer and I had a teacher named Ms. Dewter who taught science. Yay, the excitement (note the sarcasm)

When we reached room number 364, my hand grasped the cool grey door handle and flung the door open. Ahh, I csn basically smell the attention.

Ms. Dewter looked up from her desk to glare at us, but stopped when her eyes landed on me. She looked up and down my body in lust. I was disgusted judging by the fact that she was 40 something while I was only 18. This didn't go noticed by Jennifer as she was to busy devoting all of the attention she was getting.

"I assume you're Mr. Reed and Miss. Goodling" she asked getting up from her seat and sauntering towards us. We both silently nodded.

"Well take a seat anywhere and try not to be late next time unless if it concerns you, Mr. Reed" she said trying to sound suggestive. This however did go noticed by Jennifer. She looked at Ms. Dewter and gave her the deadliest glare she could muster, which had
Ms. Dewter almost shaking in fear.

As I looked around the room I found an empty desk next to the one and only, Joclyn.

So that's kinda long to be an excerpt, but I don't care.

Bye everyone!!!