Chapter 9

Sorry for the late late update!!

Grayson's POV

I groaned as I massaged my neck. Running a gang isn't as easy as it sounds. I had got off the phone with a neighboring gang when Scott bursts through my door almost breaking it off the hinges.

"Jeffery's gang just declared war on us! They're waiting for us by the old warehouse down on Chestnut Street." He said opening up the weapon closet and grabbing guns and some ammo. I don't think we needed it because his gang was a small one and we could just scare them by just going there, but we need the safety precautions. I took a gun from him and tucked it into my back pocket while getting my phone and calling David.

   Skipping the pleasantries I said, "Get 25 men ready with guns and into vans, now!" I barked. He knew that I didn't mean it and it was just me getting into my gang leader mode. Scott and I raced down the stairs and out into the cold dark night. Everyone else were almost in vans and ready to go. In 10 minutes we were on our way to the warehouse. It was about a 15 minutes drive and every second passing made the atmosphere more tense.

   When we finally reached there, I wasn't surprised when I saw Bradley in the front of the group with a smirk on his ugly face. I was wearing my own smirk when I saw Jeffery's face mask with fear when he saw all 30 of us. We all lined up in front of Jeffery's gang and noticed that our gang had 10 extra members.

"What do you want?" I spat in Bradley's face. His fear was present, but the bast*rd still smirked as if he won an award.

"Isn't it obvious. We want this land that you said was yours. Let's finish this fair and square. Whoever leaves with the least uninjured and dead members keeps the land while the other gang leaves," he said pompously as if he knew that he was going to win.

We'll see about that.

I let my pride get in the way and agreed. The second I said yes, I cocked my gun and shot Bradley right in the leg. This triggered the fight and sooner or later everyone was shooting at each other. Brody was still on the floor wailing like the man he is. I jogged behind the car and met up with Scott, Liam, Damian, and Ben.

   "Shoot to injure. Not to kill." I only said this because I had a bunch of paperwork to do and I didn't want to add anymore onto it. Plus, cleaning up dead bodies isn't any fun. They nodded and left the safety of the car to spread the word. It didn't take long to win since we already had 5 extra people. I almost laughed out loud when I saw some of Jeffery's gang members leaving along with Jeffery and Bradley.

   That's just pathetic.

   Soon almost everyone had left and my gang members and I smirked in victory. This was officially our territory again. As I looked around, no one had gotten hit. Only some cuts where the bullet probably scraped them.

   "Look out Gray!" Damian yelled, but it was too late. I felt a burning pain in my bicep and felt the warm trail of blood already coming out of the bullet wound. Multiple shots rang out and the man, who looked to be in Jeffery's gang, was dead.

   I cursed, not because of the pain, by because know we have a dead body.

   "David and Killian, get rid of the body and do a background check to see if he has any family," I commanded. Just because we're in a gang didn't mean we were completely heartless. I clutched my arm and clenched my teeth when a fresh wave of pain coursed through my arm. This wasn't the dust time I had gotten shot so I wasn't one to start screaming and crying, but I will say that it hurts like b*tch.

   "Call John and tell him to meet up at home," This was Ben talking to Liam. I smiled through my pain when I saw how much they cared. As soon as you joined my gang, you were part of our family.

We piled back into our vans and drove home. During the ride, I had taken out the bullet and put a makeshift bandage with my shirt. John was waiting for us on the porch and rushed over to me.

"Where is the wound?" I looked at him incredulously. Did he not see the blood dripping down my arm and me shirtless with a black shirt tied to my arm?

"I was joking bro," John said while leading me inside. I sat on the couch while he inspected my arm.

"Where's the bullet?" He asked.

"I took it out." I responded.

"With what?" I showed him my bloody hand and he just shook his head disappointedly. After he was done, I went upstairs and got ready to sleep when some barged into my room. It was Jennifer. She basically jumped into my arms and I had to control the hiss of pain when she hit my wound.

"Oh baby! I thought you died! Oh my god! You got shot!" She kept wailing and crying which I knew was fake. Anyone could see it. I pushed her off me and looked annoyed.

"Get out," I said curtly, turning around to get in bed.

"But baby, I thought we might have some fun tonight," she said trying to sound seductive, but it sounded as if something was wrong with her voice.

"Are you forgetting about the part where I got shot?" I said hypothetically. She had this stupid pout on her face which didn't look cute at all.

"Get out," I repeated. This time she left, but made sure to bang my door shut and stomp down the hallway. I rolled my eyes and went to bed thinking of the brown haired beauty I couldn't wait to see.

Yes it's stupid. Yes it's bad. Yes I'm sorry. So here's chapter 9. I know it sucks, but I have a headache so bare with me. You guys have no clue how happy I am!!! 2k reads!!! 87 votes!!! I'm soooo happy! Thx for EVERYTHING!

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Eat some nachos

Bye!!! Love all of you guys!!!