Chapter 15

I know. I'm horrible terrible person/author. I'm going to go hide. Please cut me some slack guys. I feel soooo bad I haven't updated, but I have school and work. I am so so sorry. Special thanks to maymay11960 who helped me through this HORRIBLE writers block.

P.S. read my note at the end of chapter.

Feel free to point out any mistakes. 😉

Joclyn's POV

   "I'm a vegetarian," I said softly to Grayson as he put another piece of chicken on my plate. He stopped and snapped his head towards me. All movement stopped at the kitchen table. Five minutes after we had come downstairs, the girls followed. I learned that Scott was actually gay and was dating a boy named Killian. When they held hands at the dinner table, I had to stop myself from gushing at them. I also learned that Violet was Scott and Liam's younger sister, Liam was dating Emma, Damian was dating Sophia, and Ben was dating Olivia. I know it's confusing.

   The confession I had just informed Grayson, caused the kitchen to stare at me with shocked looks.

   "You're a what?" Scott stammers blinking quickly.

   "A vege-" I started but was interrupted by Scott once more.

   "Oh no honey. I heard you," he interrupts holding his hand up to me blocking my face from his vision. I chuckle.

"LET'S EAT!" Those two short words that cause so much chaos. Scott jumps over the table attacking Ben who was reaching for the mashed potatoes. My eyes widened at how fast they were. One second everyone was fighting for food, and the next they were seated, eating calmly.

"Here you go," Grayson whispered in my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine. He saw from his peripheral vision and smirked. The plate held mashed potatoes, baked veggies, and macaroni and cheese. I was shocked at the amount of food on my plate.

"Thank you, but I can't eat all of this," I said pushing the plate back in his hands and looked at my lap in shame.

"It's okay princess. Eat as much as you can and I can save it for tomorrow," he said giving me a reassuring smile. I froze in my seat. It was one of those few times that Grayson had a smile on his face. Normally it would be a smirk, but rarely that gorgeous smile. Even though I've only known him for about a month, I know he isn't one to show emotions.

   I let out a sigh of relief before digging into my own food. I noticed that no ones parents were here.

   "Grayson, where are your parents?" I asked, putting down my fork after I ate as much as I could. Grayson had just finished his food and was drinking his water.

   "At their own houses. After I get married, I can finally leave this place and buy my own house," he replied, gathering his and my dishes and placing them in the dishwasher.

   "But why do you live separately?" I asked, confusion laced in my voice. Grayson froze and seemed like he was thinking of an answer.

"My dad doesn't like noise so he bought this house for us to live in," he answered curtly. I pouted and looked up at him.

"That's sad," I said.

"Our parents still love us deeply. They just thought it would be better if we all lived together in one house," he said chuckling. I blushed and my mouth formed and 'O' form.

"God, you're so adorable," he muttered. I blushed deeper hearing this.

   "Awwww. That's cute and all, but we're about to start the movie," said Liam from the doorway. I looked around seeing that everyone else had left. I guess I was too caught up in Grayson's hypnotizing silver eyes.

   Walking into the theater room (yes they had an actual movie screen you see in cinemas), I noticed that there was only one extra couch left. I looked around to see Violet seated alone so I started walking towards her. Her eyes widened and she scrambled to cover the whole couch.

   "Sorry Jos. I like to have my own space. You can go sit next to Grayson. He seems awfully lonely," she said quickly.

Hmmm. Suspicious.

I slowly walked towards Grayson, trying to stall as much as I could. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that he makes me flustered and nervous. Suddenly, a pair of muscular arms picked me up from behind and plopped me right next to Grayson.

"You were taking too long," said Ben winking at me and went back to his seat next to Olivia. I blushed and looked down at my hands. I know I was acting like an 11 year old, but it's not my fault his beauty is so exotic. As the movie started, I realized that we were watching Office Christmas Party. I had never watched any movies before. If I did, I don't remember them.

*

*

*

*

It turns out that movies were amazing. I hadn't laughed so much in my whole life. By the time the movie ended, I was a yawning mess.

"Time for you to go to sleep," said Grayson holding his hand out for me. I slipped my small hand into his large warm one and stood up from the couch. Damian was carrying a sleeping Sophia, Scott was messing around with Killian, Violet had left, Liam was snuggling with a sleeping Emma, and Ben was waking up Olivia.

I was thankful that Grayson was holding my hand because I was certain I would get lost in this maze of hallways. As I covered my mouth to hold back a yawn, I saw us approaching a familiar door.

When he opened his door, I blurted out, "I don't want to sleep in the same bed as you."

Realizing what I said was rude, I started to say," It's not that I don't want too..." I was cut off when Grayson gently pushed me against the wall. His grey eyes shone in amusement.

"I'm not that bad, am I?" He asked, snaking his arms around my waist. I blushed deeper and tried to look anywhere, but him.

"No, it's not that. It's just..." I was cut off by his husky laugh.

"I'm just messing with you. You can sleep in the room right next to mine," he said, humor laced in his voice. He let go and took two steps back. I took this as a ticket to leave and immediately started walking. Once again, I was stopped by two arms.

"Wrong way love," he whispered in my ear and turned me around to the opposite direction. I blushed from head to feet and rushed to the door.

The last thing I heard was his laughter.

*sigh* who else wants a Grayson.

Any who, I'm sooo sorry for the late update. I know this is a sucky chapter.

Soooo, I'm doing a cover contest. Basically, you send me a cover and my friends will choose which one they like best.

I already got three beautiful covers from Khusraaaaa . Feel free to message me them on wattpad or email me at kaursimran0131@gmail.com.

Have a gorgeous day!!!

Vote

Comment

Drink some juice

Follow

I love you guyssss!!!