Chapter 4

I layed down next to the pup and I instantly started getting milk, its a thing with female werewolves, they could lactate even when its not theirs.She whined softly and howled a little bit which sounded so cute! She crawled up to me and nursed from me. Crasher layed down behind me and rested his head on my back watching.

She was done in five minutes so I got up and shoke my fur clean before picking her up by the scruff and walking back towards the house. Crasher followed close behind ready to protect us, he must be around 18-19. The large grass blades were no match for me as I walked further up, we were at the fence leading into the pool. I circled around the pool before coming to a hault at the zoo and pretending to look exhausted. Crasher howled a happy tune pretending to be exited about that. They have to belive it because a male wolf from his pack really did get into the cage but they never knew who it was. 

Luke came up to the door opening it rubbing his eyes. I slipped past him before going to lay on the living room floor. I crawled under the large coffee table settling into a position that was sorta like nursing. She curled up by my stomach and went to leep while I stuck my head out to watch the New Year's ball drop!The green and red ball was sitting there then it went to some people talking. Crasher went to the other side of me laying and conseling the little ball of fluff.

"Harm, come out here." Luke said slightly worried. Then looked at Crasher and sighed calling Xaviar to get him."Dude, why do you need them to come out?" He asked slightly erritated from looking away from the ball about to drop.

"I think somethings wrong." He responded. I nudged the pup over to Crasher and eyed him to stay there. Crawling out of the spot I walked up to him lazily before plopping down at him. He started checking me then let me go back. I crawled under again and Crasher nudged her over to me before he got up and went to Xaviar. "Nothings wrong with them." He said then he let him go back to me.

The names are between:Kiki, Ellie (Eli), or Rene. (Ren-e). I'm leaning towards Ellie or Rene. I huffed, tomorrow I will decide." Five!Four!Three!Two!One! WHOOOO!" They all coursed together high-fiving each other.I leaned down and nuzzeled the pup licking her slightly. I'm thinking my coat this time will be a black coat but I'm not sure, it could go really light. "Cmon guys we have to go to bed now!" Xaviar said happily. It was now 2014. "I know you guys are hiding something." Luke looked at us and ran his hand through his heair sighing.

Crasher went out first following Xaviar, I picked up Elli or Rene, by the scruff crawling out before bolting up the stairs at full speed. I ran into his room and quickly went into the closet. There were shirts every were on the ground of it so I picked some up and made a circle but in the middle was a soft blancket."G'night Harmony." I curled up to the pup my head and tail wrapped around her making her warm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone shaking me, I growled lowly as they went to far down to my belly, snapping my eyes open I saw Xaviar with Chrasher behind him growling slightly at him.He looked with wide eyes slowly turning around to his lips pulled up into a snarl,his ears pulled down and fur bristled. Turning around he slowly raised his hands up and walked slowly to the door.

As soon as he was gone he bounded up to me. I decided I want to call her Elli,Eli for short.She whinned softly crawling over to me suckling. I stood after a good four minutes. I left her in the pile of clothes and blanket bounding down the stairs.The boys looked wierdly at us but Ariyana was done with her food and down the path way. I looked both ways before following seeing her tense looking position.

I stalked silently through some trees keeping a eye on her, she went past a corner of a street then went up to the street of  bus sighn. I stopped near it and watche her go up to it "Hi gay." a guy greeted with a sneer. "I'm not gay!" She growled out with clentched fist.

The guy raised his hand to punch her, so I jumped out. I went in front of her watching as the guy froze his hand in mid air."Oh I'm sorry, this his Harmony, a wolf that will bite your ass!" she clapped cheerfully. I went to through the punch so I ducked under and bite his arm. YupI just bit a guys arm. His hand went down to confort it I guess.I stopped biting and backed up from him.She smirked and said "I thought I just said she would bite you." The bus stopped and the guy crab walked to the bus. Ariyana went to go up bite I lightly bit her jacket watching her stop and crouch down to my level, I licked her on the cheek watching as she continued up the bus. Some kids snapped pictures of me as I watched the bus load, "Dude that wasn't a real wolf!". Looking directly at him I lifted my head up and let out a long howl. 

He watched me and swatted the guy on the back of the head. Once I slowly stopped I raised my tail and bared my teeth.The bus drove forwards and the loud rumble of the engine was clear as  a sunny day. I trotted back to the house. The door was locked so I went and saw the back yard fence. I braced my paws powering my back muscles as I lurched forwards then forced them to my front paws.

I landed skill fully and went and pawed on the back door. Someone opened the door but I didn't look up and went straight to my food and devowered it before running up the stairs to Luke's room and into the closet. I grabbed Eli by the scruff walking down the stairs. I sat down in the middle of the living room watching a tv show, setting her down she scurried under me and suckled.

How am I going to hide this from them? Not long probably,we'll find out.