Chapter 9

Luke was running around getting my things. Xavior was getting Crasher's. Eli cuddeled between us as we sat down watching them scurry around. We had to go back to the zoo. I didn't want to. I didn't want to leave Ariyana. The boys will be able to visit us every day. Unless they are sick. Which I don't think someone would just poof and make them sick. I let out a breath of air as Ariyana jumped into the clear blue pool. Running out I jumped high into the sky and landed in the water. Water went up my nose as I let out a breath of air before kicking the bottom of the pool.I surfaced and shook my coat out. 

"Ariyana! Crasher! Harmony! Let's go!" Luke shouted in the distance. Sighing I heaved myself out of the pool and ran towards the car. Crasher right behind me with Eli in his mouth.  "Up!" Luke shouted when I approuched the car with no thought of jumping. My legs instantly flew up as I jumped into the car. Crasher was right behind me as I jumped up. I sat looking at the door which held Ariyana behind it.Sniffing and glaring she climbed in right beside me. She crossed her arms and looked out the window as Xavior shut the door. More like slammed. My heart raced at the thought of going back to the god forsaken place. It is that feeling that you get when you don't want to go some where but your parents make you and you get mad while sad at the same time. I layed my head on her shoulder as she tensed she let out a short breath of air. 

"Harmony?" She questioned me looking amused. I whimpered in response. Her shoulders slumped as she blew a breathe of air out of her mouth making a hair fly out of her face. "Buckle up," Luke said as he peeled down the drive way and out into the highway. Everyone was tensed as Ariyana put her hand on my neck and Crasher rubbed up against my side.We all knew what was going to happen. We are going to be seperated as soon as we arrive. Buck would take Crasher and I to our 'packs' then talk to the guys. That would be that. No more interacting without a cage trapping us. No more sleeping on beds. It would be the life of just another zoo animal from here on out. 

My huff echoed around the car as we sped towards the gates of the zoo. "We are late!" Luke suddenly shouted looking at the empty parking lot. I let out a joyus sound. That means we get to go home, right? But no! We had to still go up and be reunited with out packs. I sulked in the back seat of the car and if I was a human I'd be pouting. My head hung low as I let dark growls come from my throught. 

"Oh you'll be fine!" Xavior said to me with a grin plastered on his face. Crasher was growling too. They ran around the car opening up the door at my side rushing us out. When we didn't move let let out a sigh before Xavior heaved Crasher up and Luke picked me up with ease. Ariyana carried Eli as they ran us towards the gates. I clawed at Luke's arms viciously trying to run home. No such luck as he let out a cry of pain and sped up.

"You've finally made it!" Buck clapped.

"Yes, yes we have! No where do we flipping put them!" He said angered as I almost jumped over his back.

"Oh! Follow, follow me." He said and turned on his heel heading past all the packs to the back of the zoo.

We were going to the pup enclouser. It has clear see threw walls with dens and a aspen tree. It has fake grass and a kiddie pool for pups and any other baby animals. And that will be our 'home' until Eli has her eyes open. Or until she can walk. With a huff they entered a enclouser and set Crasher, Eli, and I down and walked away as the door shut with a click. I heaved a sigh as we snuggled together in a growling and yowling sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry for it being so short! I just needed them to get back to the zoo