Chapter 5

How come pups suckle so much? Are they trying to turn you raw? The second one I think is a yes. Xaviar flipped on the tv going to the news channel apperantly.Crasher jumped on the couch next to him and layed his head on his lap. Xaviar turned it up and started listening while stroking him.A lady with a black dress apperered. She pressed her finger and smiled a couple seconds later she said in a monotone voice, "There is a burgler on the lose around Mancolin road, please lock up and make sure to put your alarm on for the police if anything were to happen." Her smile turned into a frown while saying that.

"Shoot! Luke theres a burgler on the lose around us!" Xaviar shouted but by exploring I knew they didn't have a alarm. I walked into the living room but froze mid step seeing I left her in the middle of the room. I ran back to her and dashed to the kitchen watching the microwave time tick to 3:50.It ticked to 3:45 and I ran up to Crasher and stuffing her under him and he leaned down licking her on the head before sprawling across the living room. Xaviar went up to his room a couple minutes ago.

I pawed at the door until it opened, how fricking safe!Not.I ran up to the bus stop waiting patiently for her to come home. I stopped at the curve of the road and saw the bus driving up slowly until it came to a hault making a squeky noise and swinging a bar out.She walked off the bus slowly grumbling under her breath about homework.

I brushed up against her walking with her as she grinned down at me and patted my head.I wasn't going to leave her with a burgler on the lose! Why do they call it a burgler? It's not like its a burger. It'd be awesome if it was though, oh hey look a burger just broke in! Let's eat it! That'd be more like it.