Chapter 11

I heard the excited yells of children around me and pounding footsteps. The warm bodies huddled around me of my new pack and the tiny body tucked under my arm, Eli.I inched more towards the warm bodies. The white, grey, red, multi color, brown. Crasher's mother is a smaller grey and red wolf. Crasher's father is brown, grey, and white. A older wiser looking version of him. Crasher's sister is brown. Crasher's brother is red. And another brother is white. His sister is still a smaller pup as she is only five or six. The brothers are twins looking around twenty two. 

"Mommy! Mommy!" I heard a voice that sounded like a male child.

"What hunny?" She asked with what sounded like hurried steps.

"The puppies!" He shouted, 

"Jake. Those arn't puppies. They are baby wolves." She said softly with a scolding tone.

"But mommy!" He complained.

"They look like puppies, huh?" 

"Yes they do!They are one big family!" When he said that I turned and stood up facing him.

"Look it mommy! Look it!" He shouted with enthousiasm. His dirty blond hair and green eyes glimmered from his blue jeans and white shirt with Lightening Mcqueen on it.

Eli whinned lowly looking at the people as she streched. Reaching my snout down I nuzzeled and licked her cheek. 

"She's the mommy!" He said matter o' factly.

"Guess she is Mr. J," His mother said nodding at us. 

Crasher was up and moving around by now with all of our grumbling stomachs. Along with the other wolves stood and playfully bit each other before running aorund for a game of tag. I moved my feet and ran after Crasher's sister Lilly. She looked back and picked up her foot higher into a dead out sprint. I jogged casualy up to her and gently nosed her down on her side. When her belly was turned over I went onto my next victim that was jumping on the giant grey flat rock. Crasher's white brother named Nixon. I jumped and turned into a skid before growling playfully at him. He growled back at me with his tail wagging. He jumped up with his front paws out and his tounge lolling out the side of his mouth. When he was about to crash into me I ran around to his side grabbing his scruff I pulled him down before standing above him. I was about to bit his neck when he wouldn't show his belly to me but I heard the sound of Luke's voice. Then Xavior and then Ariyana. 

My ears turned up towards their voices before I lunged off the rock and to the front of the wolves that were crowded around. 

"Yeah, see the wolf with blue eyes?" Luke said pointing at me when I edged closer to the front.

"Yes!" He grinned.

"Her name is Harmony. Here, let me call her over when I open the gate." He patted the little boys head as the mother sat on a near by bench. I knew what was coming with the sentence. He was going to call me out and put a rope around my neck I couldn't care less. He has food and Luke is amazing!

I trotted on the spot as his keys opened the gate. Without a second thought I lurched forwards into the awaiting circle of the rope. My tail wagged and whipped at his leg as I jumped up and licked his face. He grinned at me before throwing the bucket of meat into the cage and watched as wolves circled it. He had kept a peice for me, I could smell it. A peice of grilled meat was held out to me. They must have ran out of uncooked meat again. They had done it before. I had basically ate all I could of the cooked meat before it ran out. No need to waste it. The tigers do not like it anyways. So all they did was give us wolves it, there are more animals who eat meat here. They love raw meat more. We wolves do get a tiny bit of fruit when they don't have raw meat here for no reason I think but I could be wrong. Meat is meat and there for I shall eat it.

Opening my mouth I slowly took it and gobbled it down.

A little hand was laid on my back gently as if I would bite it. Other people were being kept at a safe distance away from us. I turned towards the hand and saw Jacob. His mother from a distance away at the bench was snapping pictures. I gazed at her for a second then looked at Jacob. I instantly licked his puffy cheek and he grinned another time. Snapping of cameras echoed around me making me look up at the news people, what are they doing here?

I growled and turned away from the boy watching them when they tried to approuch Eli. Crasher was towering over Eli with a snarl playing at his mouth when they tried to get Xavior to open the door.

"Sir this pup is the latest news on T.V. not to mention the latest attraction!" One complained and tried pushing past him. 

With a sigh Xavior pushed them away with shoulders tensed.

I snarled when one tried to sneak around them. Their heads snapped to me and the loosly held rope dangling off my neck.They backed away slowly as I put a paw out. My pup! I growled more at them before taking off with a jolt at them before I stopped on a dime when I felt a tug at my rope and tail. I sat down paying no attention to them and only flicked my ears back.

"Come on Ariyana! We have to leave!" Xavior said as Luke pushed me into the cage again as a peice of meat dangled from my jaws. 

"No! You saw it yourself! The robber is on the loose again!" She wailed before she flung herself at the cage fence. 

"Come on, please," Luke begged her when it started turning pink into the sky. 

"I feel safe here. I don't feel safe at home! Don't you get that? What if he comes to the house because he went to jail because of me?" She questioned desperatly with him.

"Okay, go on, I'll tell Buck. Shoo, shoo. I'll get you a sleeping tent." 

So I sat there all night watching for the horrid man. To come out maybe even try to harm her. He wouldn't get past me. He'll be on death's bed before he could blink!