Chapter 1

*• Enjoy•*

Yuri was sleeping and Victor slid open the door. "YURRIIIIIIII!" Victor screamed into his room. He didn't wake up, Victor then stepped in and sat on the side of his bed and caressed his sleeping face. Victor then leans down to kiss Yuri, Yuri was now wide awake. Victor was surprised and sat up from the side of the bed and told yuri to get ready for practice. He quickly walked away and then curled up in a ball of embarrassment and thought he would have gone crazy. After the practice, Yuri went to go clean off in the hot springs suddenly Victor then jumped in with Yuri. "YURRIIIIIII!" Victor shouted, Yuri then quickly sat up and excused himself to go clean off. Yuri was hiding his dick from Victor, Victor was not pleased he then barged into the showers to confront what or if he did anything wrong to Yuri but when he open the stable door where Yuri was showering he saw Yuri stone hard dick as Yuri tried to cover it with his hands as his face turn cherry red. Victor then walked in and closed the door behind him. "Victor, uuuhhh this isn't what it looks like!" Yuri quickly said as Victor stares at his hands covering his dick. "You should have told me, I could have helped you." Victor said angrily, "Help?" Yuri exclaimed . Victor then removed Yuri hands and put them on the wall and danced with his tongue, Yuri, resisting tried to remove Victor but he had a good grip on his wrists. Victor then grabs Yuri ass and pulled Yuri on him, Yuri felt something pushing up between his legs. Yuri looked down to see what it was and it was Victor's warm ass dick. He was surprised and tried to back away but he was stopped by the wall behind him. Victor trapped Yuri in his grasp, "you can't escape me, I know alll of your weak spots." As Victor slide his fingers down Yuri's back. Yuri pushed himself off of Victor and left with only a towel.

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞  Thank for reading  ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞