Chapter 3

*•Enjoy•*

Practice that day was too sexual? As Yuri was stretching, Victor helped him just a tad . . . Too much. Victor hands slipped between Yuri legs and spreader them apart to help Yuri with his split then as Yuri went lower and he looked down to see Victor heart shaped smile and his glistening blue eyes they were looking at something else but his eyes. "Yuri, a little lower." Victor said, as the master says the servant does. "Little lower." Until his face was a millimeter away from his nose touching Yuri, Victor then smushed his face between Yuri's legs, " So it was true, it does smell like flowers in here." Yuri tried to get up but he couldn't because Victor arms were around his legs, Victor then pulled down Yuri's pants and began to " investigate " what was smelling so good. " Victor sto-" Yuri moaned, " mmhm and it taste fine, itadakimasu." Victor gladly ate Yuri like ice cream. " Next time you have to return the favor Yuri " as he winked at Yuri , " soon , very soon. " he whispered to himself as he whistled away to the bath house. Yuri in the hot springs gave Yuri a "present" when he arrived, sucking away in Victor's room after the bath. Yuri was very hard and stilled remember what Victor did early that morning and  so he let Victor lay on the futon and let him have his "meal" Victor used his tongue as a spoon to scoop out all of Yuri's deliciousness. But, it didn't end there. Slowly drizzling lube, to loosen Yuri's "ring" then Victor putted the tip in and slowly slid his dick into Yuri's asshole. Yuri moaned, "Im still new to thi-" Yuri tried to say as he explodes with redness and try to cover it with his hands, Victor removed Yuri's hands and started to make out with Yuri.

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞ Thank you for reading  ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞