Chapter 6

*•Enjoy•*

The next morning, Yuri woke up earlier then Victor. He then went to go shower and noticed his hips suddenly started to throb in pain, he didn't know why but he ignored it and went to go to the pool Victor went with Chris last night. He then arrived to the pool to notice Chris was on his bed floater drinking some wine,"Hello there Yuri, how was last night?" Chris said with a smink (smile and wink). Yuri was confused and remembered that he started to drink last night because he was alone also that he played with himself on Victor bed.  Yuri then heard someone one call him, it was a very, very familiar voice echoing through the pool. Victor had walked into the pool to find Chris hiding something or someone next to the changing room entrance, "Chris, where is Yuri ?" As Victor smiles with death in his shadows, Chris then moved to the side to let Victor see what he was hiding. Victor walked up to the human figure under the blanket to find he was hiding was a plant with Yuri swimming trunks hanging off of one of it's branches. In the corner of Victor eye he sees a shadow but when he turned to look he only saw a towel on the floor.

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞Thanks for reading₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞