Chapter 4

*•Enjoy•*

Yuri then finished Victor off and sat up to rehearse "Yuri on ice", as Yuri does his routine Victor watches from the side wish he could be with him, showing the world his weak spots and how he moves sexually in his arms. After Yuri's rehearsal, he came straight to Victor to ask about what he still needs to be fix or what he noticed that he was doing wrong. Instead, he came to arms wide open for a hug, as he hugged Victor he noticed something that was growing harder every second they are stuck like that. Before Yuri can escape he then felt something slide down from his back to his ass, he was now trapped in Victor's web. "Victor, umm I-I-II need to get something uh be right back." Yuri escape Victors grasp and ran off to the store room to get a yoga mat to do his stretching on, Victor was very suspicious and sad that Yuri left him, he was thinking "would he leave me like that when he get more famous? Will we still be together in the future? Is he gonna fire me after he learns all of my moves?" He left Yuri in the ice ring to practice more by himself as Victor walks back to the bath house, into his room, Victor sighed as he thinks about what he did today. "Did I do something wrong? How can I fix it?" He muttered to himself, He then thought of a great idea. . . But he knows that he won't like it. " Yuri! I came here to say I'm sorry and if you don't like being on the bottom I can switch with you." Victor said to Yuri. Yuri looked confused, " No it's okay, it's me not you and I actually like being on the bottom but it's just that i think I'm too inexperienced for you so I been trying to practice with se- toys." Yuri then grew red and he ran off to his room after his bathe.

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞  Thank  you for reading. ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞