Chapter 11

*•Enjoy•*

Victor walks to Yuri's room and closes the door with a smirk. Yuri felt something, something that he knows very well. Yuri had open his eyes to see Victor heart shaped mouth smiling at him, "Oh, how was your nap?" Victor said as he thrust his dick into Yuri and gives him kisses down his neck. Yuri was speechless, Yuri quickly arched his back, "Ah, I found it." Victor said with a smile. Victor thrusted deeper and deeper and Yuri was trying to contain his moan as his body starts shivering in excitement. Victor then slowly pulls out, "Ahhhh no!" Yuri whines, Yuri quickly wraps his arms and legs around Victor and tries to push himself on to Victor's dick. Yuri pushes Victor to the side of the bed and makes him lean his back against the wall, Yuri then thrusted Victor dick inside him and Victor grabbed Yuri's ass and helped thrust deeper into Yuri. Yuri moans and thrusted himself even harder onto Victor, Yuri leans forward to Victor, Yuri tongue locks with Victor's as Yuri thrusted himself on to Victor. Victor couldn't take it anymore his pushes Yuri onto the bed and began thrusting deeper into Yuri, "C-Comi-ng" Yuri stutters. Victor places his hand around Yuri's dick and covers the tip of Yuri's dick with his thumb, "Not yet Yuri" Victor smiles. Victor thrusts into Yuri as he strokes Yuri's dick, "Ah nn-no more" Yuri stutters, "Don't lie" Victor says. They both latch their lips together and they both came together.

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞Thanks for reading₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞