Chapter 5

*•Enjoy•*

Yuri has just woke up from his nap to find that Victor isn't it next to his bed side. "YUR-" Victor shouted when the door slammed open. Victor quickly closed the door and told Chris to back to his hotel before he kills him for seeing Yuri. Chris winked him goodbye and handed something into his hands it was a condom and a small bottle of lube. Victor opened the door again but quietly, so Yuri wouldn't notice his presence, he then looked at Yuri, using his fingers to spread it apart and thrusting his fingers in and out as he lays on Victor bed. "Yuri im back, have you been behaving yourself?" Victor said sexually as he jumps on top of Yuri. "You always find me at the right time." Yuri said drunkenly, Victor took off his robe and gave Yuri the condom, lube and told to do it himself. Victor sat down as his dick rises, Yuri was disappointed and went to Victor and started to suckle on the tip as he puts lube on his fingers and started to spread his "ring hole", he then opens the condom and put the condom in his mouth and started to suck on Victor's dick while trying to put the condom on Victor. Yuri was also stiff and he started to jack off himself, Victor was irritated that Yuri wasn't noticing him and lifted Yuri up and placed him on the bed and pounced on him and started to stuff it in before he comes. "W-w-wait Vi- ah Victor w-wait." Yuri says, Victor smiled at Yuri and thrusted his dick in Yuri asshole. Yuri moaned then everything was starting to get dizzy and then Yuri was dead asleep as Victor dick is inside, Victor was irritated and finished off himself.

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞  Thank  you for reading. ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞