Chapter 3

Hey guys, up above is a song by one of my favorite bands! Hope you like it!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly met up with Rosey and we walked to P.E.

“So hey you want to spend the night at my house tonight? My parents are on a business trip and won’t be back till next week, I could really use the company.” Rosey smiled.

“Sure.” I grinned happy that I have made a friend so fast. “ I will just go home for a while and then come over.

My mom wouldn’t care. As long as I’m not getting into trouble she wouldn’t mind.

“Sounds great! Here give me your phone number so I can give you my address.” she said as she pulled out her IPhone.

I was more of a Android person myself, but I wasn’t about to get into that.

During detention there was only two rules, sit quietly and no leaving. I took this time to do my homework so that I wouldn’t have to do it at Rosey’s.

The second the hour was up I rushed out of there luckily not being stopped by the person whose fault it was I was in there.l

“Hey how was your first day of school?” My mom asked the second I walked through the door.

“Good, I met this really nice girl named Rosey. She asked if I could spend the night tonight. Is that okay?” I asked.

“Sure I’m glad you’re making friends so fast.” She smiled.

I ran upstairs and packed a bag for Rosey’s, then said a quick goodbye to my mom. Once I was in my car I put Rosey’s address she sent me while I was in detention into my GPS.

I pulled into the driveway of a really nice 3 story house. There was stairs outside that you climbed up to the second floor. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by the glowing smile belonging to Rosey.

“Marie! You’re here!” She shouted giving me a warm hug.

“Yeah I am.” I laughed.

“Well come on, let me give you a tour.” She said pulling my wrist.

“This is the living room.” She stated walking into a room with 2 couches on either walls.

They were the kind of couches that were almost too nice to sit on.

“This is the kitchen.” She said pulling me into a very white room surrounded by cabinets and a big island.

“Downstairs is the game center, with all our movies, games, and other activities. Upstairs my parents’ room is the room all the way down this hall and the one across from this one is Phoenix's.” She said as she dragged me into her room.

Wow, talk about pink and glitter! Her room looks like a pink sparkly unicorn exploded! She had a huge California king bed with a pink comforter. The walls were covered in pink sparkly wallpaper, a white dresser, and a pink live seat. All in all it hurt my eyes.

“Hey Rosey, I’m ordering pizza do you-” his voice cut off as he realized I was there.

OH MY GOD! That’s him! That’s Mr. Anderson. The guy who picked a fight with me!

“Sure Phoenix we would love some. What kind of pizza do you like Marie?” Rosey asked turning to me.

Wait?! That’s Phoenix. I got into a fight with my only friend's BROTHER!

Stop it Marie focus. She asked you a question.

“Uh sausage and pepperoni! You’re Phoenix?” I asked still unable to believe it.

“Yup.”

I smirked as I saw his black eye. I am pretty pleased with my work.

“Did you get into another fight?! Mom and Dad are going to kill you!” Rosey stated freaking out.

“Not if they don’t find out.” He said hinting to his sister not to tell them.

“I won’t tell as long as you promise it won’t happen again for at least three weeks.” Rosey purposed.

Wow if three weeks is a long time for him, he must get into fights a lot.

“I will try my best.” He said eyeing me.

“No. Promise it won’t happen.” She demanded.

“Fine I promise.” He sighed.

“I’ll go order the pizza.” He said walking out.

I still can’t process the fact that, that was Phoenix. Then again Rosey did say she lived with one of the worst. I just hope he is the only one I have to deal with.

“So that’s your brother.” I stated still having a hard thinking of Phoenix as Rosey’s brother.

“Yeah I know I said he was one of the worst and he is, but he can also be nice. We still kinda look after each other. He just doesn’t show many people his good side.” She explained.

This guy has a good side? I sure as hell haven’t seen it. I guess everyone is kinda like that though. You have the one side you show everyone and the side you only show people you are close to. I don’t know why, but I wanted to see his other side. I’m sure somewhere deep deep inside him is a kind gentleman.

“Let’s go downstairs and wait for the pizza.” Rosey said racing downstairs.