Epilogue

Hey guys, this is the last chapter of my story. I know it may have been shorter than you would have wanted it to be and I apologize for that. Now if you want more, just inspire me. You want a sequel help me with ideas. You have an idea for a book let me here it! Thanks again for encouraging me to do what I love. 

Marie's POV five years later

It's the anniversary of my father's death. He's been gone for five years. Although I don't think he was ever truly here. At least not as the person I thought he was. It took my mom and I a lot of time to get over my dad. We both wish my dad really did die the first time. That way at least we didn't have to see him as who he was. 

I used to be worried about my mom, but she is taken care of. Her and John have been together for about a year now. He decided to retire early not to long after my dad passed. He wanted to be there for my mom and I. He wasn't as bad as I thought he was back then. He just had a job to do, he was trying to protect the county he loves. 

Phoenix and Rosey's parents, well they still are always gone on work. I've met them a few times here and there, but with our work schedule and theirs we rarely see each other.   

As for Phoenix and Rosey, well they are closer then ever. We have joined the CIA and are our own team. We have been ranked the best there is. We still get breaks every now and then, and we use those to just kick back and relax. 

With the money the CIA pays us we bought a beach house on the west coast. It's more of a mansion then a beach house. We have the basement for the CIA training and equipment. The first floor for our family room and the living room. We have a whole separate floor for the game room. Then Phoenix and I have a condo floor, Rosey has her own, and John and my mom have one. Outside there is an outdoor pool and hot tub. 

Right now Phoenix, Rosey, and I just got back from a year long work related trip. We get the next two months off and we all just want to kick back and relax. 

"So Marie, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Rosey smirked. 

We both laugh for a second then scream. "NERF WAR!" 

We still enjoy it as much as we did then. It's just a nice way to forget about all the stuff we see in the field. 

"Oh you ladies are going down!" Phoenix screams running after us. 

We all go into the game room and grab guns and bullets. 

"Alright everyone for themselves! Three! Two! One!" 

"No way!" I said

"Is that-" Phoenix started. 

"Even possible." I finished.

"You guys are just mad because for the first time every I finally won!" Rosey laughed. 

"Whatever." Phoenix and I both said.

Even though things haven't changed much, one thing really has. Rosey has major skills when it comes to shooting guns, real or fake. I don't know when exactly it happened, but one day it just clicked and now she just is unstoppable. 

"Hey let's go make some lunch." Phoenix suggests. 

There is not a time of day when that boy isn't thinking of food, then again I have no room to talk, I'm always hungry. 

We all had our favorite thing to have for... well every meal, Pizza Rolls. Those things are amazing. 

As we were doing dishes I may or may not have sprayed Phoenix with the sink hose. Let's just say he wasn't very happy about it and threw me over her shoulder. 

"Phoenix!" I laughed. "Put me down!" 

"Payback sucks sweet heart." He replied carrying me outside. 

I knew exactly where he was going. "Phoenix, don't even think about-" 

Then I was in the water. 

"Phoenix!" I yelled when I resurfaced. 

Once I opened my eyes again. I lost it. There was Phoenix surrounded by my family: Rosey, John, and my mom. Phoenix was down on one knee with a beautiful diamond ring. 

"Marie, you are the only girl I have ever met who was brave enough to beat up a guy she just met. At first I couldn't stand you, or at least that's what I wanted you to think. I was always drawn in, by something about you, whether it's your playful side, your confident side, your smart side and more. There isn't a single side of you I don't enjoy. You are everything I have ever wanted and more. Will you marry me? Make me the happiest guy in the world and just say-"

"Hmm...I don't know. I mean you thought the best way to purpose to me was right after you threw my in a pool. Then again if I were you, I probably would have done the same thing. Yes I will marry you Phoenix." 

He smiled as he pulled me up and kissed me. I can't believe this is happening! I'm going to marry Phoenix.

"AHHHHH!" Rosey screamed. "Now we are officially sisters!!!" 

I can't believe I used to think that moving was the biggest mistake of my mom and I's lives. I used to think it was terrible, I had to start the middle of junior year with no friend, and no upcoming breaks. Now I realize how much of a gift that was. I met the love of my life and the people I call family. It doesn't matter what happened back then all that happens it what happens know. The future awaits and for once. I'm ready. 

The end!

Hope you guys enjoyed it!