FOR ANYONE STILL INTERESTED

For anyone who is still even a tiny bit interested in this story I would just like to let you know that I'm sorry I did not pull through with the countless sequels I promised. I have been off Wattpad for a while, I've been having a bit of writers block (as a gift for my sincere apologies enjoy the beautiful GIF of Luke) . But I am currently reading the Harry Potter series, and somehow J.K Rowling has found a way to make me want to write and put my creativity to the test.

So, with that being said, I have decided to start writing a new sequel for this book.

You can find it on my account @grungebunch under the title 'Apart'.

I promise to update as much as possible and that it will be interesting. I am older and certainly more wiser, therefore my shitty writing in this story will not be in the sequel.

On that note, I will also be making tons of changes to this story. I will not be changing the plot or any chapter drastically, I will simply be fixing spelling and grammar errors, I will also be adding a bit more information to the chapters, just to make them longer and more interesting.

I hope you still stand by my writing and that the sequel lives up to the expectations.

Love, Grungebunch xx