Chapter 37 - " This is the beautiful love of my life"

Lukes P.O.V
6:45pm

I get a text in the middle of mine and Kira's make out.

Jack Hemmings:
Hey lil bro, Celeste and I will be there soon.

Oh shit! I forgot about that!

"Whats wrong?" Kira ask as she sees the worried expression on my face as I read the text.

"I forgot that my brother was coming over for dinner" I state. "I was gonna run to the shop and get one of those already cooked meals, but there's no time" I add.

"Thats okay. Luckly you have a girl who knows how to make killer pasta dishes" she laughs.

"Thank you" I say as I kiss her forhead.

"We need to clean this place up" she states as she looks around.

"Okay you start on dinner and i'll clean up" I say as we get off the couch.

"Wait what do I wear?" She asks stopping just before the kitchen.

"Thats perfect" I state "but..." I add walking up to her and tugging the bottom of the tight dress to make it a bit longer.

She giggles and than heads into the kitchen and I begin to clean.

-
Kira's P.O.V

I begin on dinner and thought rush through my head. I'm going to meet Lukes brother. What if he doesn't like me. What if I make a fool of myself. What if dinner is not nice. I look like a slut in this dress. Has Luke told them about me?
Control yourself Kira, it'll be okay. That's something Luke would say.

"They are here" Luke says as he peeks his head into the kitchen and interrupts my thoughts.

I tug on my dress one more time before we head to the door. Luke opens the door and two figures show. I froze...

"Whats wrong with your girl?" Jake asks staring at me blankly.

"Oh sorry! I'm just shocked. You and Luke look SO alike" I state and everyone has a laugh.

Great, they probably think im all weird now. That's me Kira Smith; the weird slut!

"Jake, Celeste. This is the beautiful love of my life, Kira" he say as he grabs my hand and tugs me closer.

"Its lovely to meet you" I say as I hold my hand out.

Instead of shaking in Jake comes in and hugs me tight and then Celeste does the same.

"Dinner should be ready soon" I state as I walk back into the kitchen.