Chapter 28 - "Nice try blondie"

I get up onto the miniature cliff and out of the water as fast as I could, it was freezing.

"Oh come on Kira its not that bad" Luke states as I face him and he's just floating in the water.

"Are you kidding me I almost froze to death" I state crossing my arms.

"Okay, okay. Help me out?"

I walk up to the edge of the cliff and hold my hand out, he grabs it and pulls me in, how cliché.

"Omg Luke!" I say whipping my face as I come up from under the water.

"I can't believe you fell for that. Its the oldest trick I the book"

I was speechless, I tried my best to hide my shame as I was so gulable to fall for that.

"Hey I'm sorry" He says as he comes up to me and places his hands upon my shoulders. "I know how to make it better" he says as he leans in.

"Nice try blondie" I say as I place my finger on his forehead and slightly push him back.

"Playing hard to get I see" he states as I get out the water again.

"Hey, you where the one who suggested we get to know each other better" I say as I look over my shoulder and head to the car.

"Dammit Luke, you idiot" he yells at himself as he gets out the water.

I reach through the window and grab my backpack. I pull out my sweater and grab my skinnys from the hood of the car. Luke goes around to the other side and begins to get dressed. I first slip on my skinnys and then I grab the end if my tank top about to pull it off as I look at Luke who is staring at me.

"Turn around!" I yell and he quickly snaps his head around.

I begin to peels of my top and as I do so I look in the mirror on the side of the car and see Luke looking at me with the corner of his eye and a smerk on his face. I shake it off and throw on my grey sweater.