Chapter 21 - "Hey Kira mind sitting on Lukes lap?"

I grab Sashas hand as we rush out of school dying to get out of this prison like surroundings. Ash is parked at the end of the cement walk way, Luke already seated in the back and Calum in the front. Ash probably fetched him first. Ash sticks his hand out the window as he hits the hood of the car telling us to hurry. We rush and jump in throwing in our backpacks in and Ash pulls of in a spead as soon as Sash closes the door.

"Ash, Cal this is Sasha" Luke states.

"Sup" they say together.

"Do we still have to get Mikey?" I ask.

"Yeah" Ash responds.

-

We arrive at Mikeys house and he's already waiting on the side walk.

"Hey Kira mind sitting on Lukes lap? Not enough space and I doubt Sasha would enjoy sitting on a complete strangers lap, well to her he's a stranger" Ash ask.

I look at Luke and he pats his lap, I playfully roll my eyes and hop onto his lap as Mikey hops in, Kira now in the middle.

"Hey guys" he says as he shuffles to get comfortable.

He turns to Sasha and stares her up and down.

"Hi im Michael" he says as he sticks out his hand.

She takes it and shakes it as the both stare deep into each other's eyes.

"Sasha" she says.

"Its lovely to meet you Sasha" he says still shaking her hand.