Chapter 12 - "We like you"

I flop back onto the couch and then Mikey and Calum plop down next to me. They both stare at me and I just sit there looking at my lap as it was getting awkward.

"Okay. You starting to creep the girl out now" Luke says as he pulls them up. I mime a thank you and he nods.

Ashton heads to the mini fridge in the corner.

"Madam would you like a drink?" He asks in a posh accent.

"Oh why yes kind sir" I reply coping his accent.

He tosses it to me and I catch it. I open the Coke and I take a sip. The bubbles going down my throat refreshed me from the hot Aussie sun.

"So Kira how old are you?" Calum ask as he fiddles with his base.

"17" I reply.

"So not a big age difference" he states.

"Between?" I ask as I take another sip.

"Between you and Luke" I almost spat my Coke all over him.

"Oh we're not.." I pause not knowing what to say so I just look down and fiddle with the coke tin.

Theres an awkward moment of silence.

"Anyway. Who's up for Carnie?" Luke asks.

"Me!!" The boys yell and throw there hands in the air and run outside to a freshly clean red station wagon.

"Ash your driving" Mikey yells as he throws the keys to Ash on the other side of the car.

"Whats Carnie?" I ask Luke as his still standing next to me watching these 3 guys go mad for whatever Carnie is.

"You'll see" he grabs my hand and pulls me to the car. He presses the remote and closes the garage.

He jumps in next to me and im now squashed between him and Calum.

"We like you" Mikey says as he looks to me from the passengers seat as Ashton reverses from Lukes driveway.

"I like you guys to" I state. 

(This is based in the year 2014 and the band has not been discovered yet.  There is some false information so that the story line fits. I'm not a fake fan)