Chapter 35 - "I wanted you to have fun"

I think that I can officially say I'm drunk as fuck. I have no idea where Sasha went, all I know is that I'm still on the dance floor dancing with some random strangers.

"Hey you wanna dance" a man who looked in his late 20s asks.

"Uhm no thanks!" I say as I turn around but he grabs my wrist and turns me back around.

"Oh so you wanna do something else?" He smirks.

"Fuck off old man!" I yell in my drunken voice.

"Come on babe" he says as he grabs my wrist tighter.

"No one can call me babe besides my actually babe" I state as I look over at Luke who's at the bar looking at me not knowing whats going on.

"Who that wimp. Come on you need a real man" he grins.

"And my need cannot be satisfied by you, but only by the extremely handsome man by the bar with blonde hair and black skinnys" I state, feeling proud because I thought that was a good come back but then again I'm drunk.

"Oh really" he grabs my wrist tighter.

"Ouch!" I yell as I crumble a little.

Luke finally sees that something isn't right and he walks over.

"Is there a problem here?" He asks firmly.

"Oh whoopee your lil boyfriend is here to rescue you" the man says as he lets go and walks away.

"What was that?" Luke questions.

"Some pervert" I state.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah im fine. I just really need to get home" I say as I rub my head.

"Okay. Lets go" he says as he places his hand on my back and leads me out the club.

"Wait where's Sash and the others?" I question.

"Oh Kira" he says.

"What?" I ask.

"They left long ago" he laughs and I do to.

-

We are almost at my house.

"Luke why are you still sober? Didn't you have all those shots with us?" I ask.

"I had 2 and a beer" he states. "I wanted you to have fun but I also wanted you to get home safely" he smiles.

"Your the best" I say leaning over to him and kiss his cheek.