Chapter Four

Kara's P.O.V:

I walk to the phone.

Oh shoot!! Argh. I don't know her number. I remember a time when I never not knew her number.

I take out my phone and use good, non-old-fashion google.

I call and about 2 rings later, her secretary picks up.

"L-Corp, this is Isabelle speaking, how can I help you?" The secretary asks.

"Hi, I'm Kara Danvers, from Catco World Wide Media. I'm calling to make an appointment w-with Ms. Luthor." I say.

"Okay, and when would you like to make your appointment?"

"Is tomorrow at 2:30pm, okay?"

"Uhm.." I hear a keyboard click. "2:30pm, is good. I'll put you down."

"Thank you."

"No porblem. Tomorrow at 2:30. Bye-Bye."

"Thank you. B-Bye." I say and hang up.

Great, an appointment with my ex-bestfriend. Well, at least since it's tomorrow, I could probably see if Clark wants to come with me.

I wish I could tell Mon-El about this. I think I'll visit him later.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lena's P.O.V

Knock. Knock. "Come in." I say not looking up from the papers in my hands.

"Ms. Luthor." My secretary says.

"Yes?" I reply, still not looking up from the papers.

"You have an appointment with Kara Danvers, from Catco World Wide Media tomorrow afternoon at 2:30." She says.

I look up from my papers.

"K-Kara D-Danvers?" I stutter.

"Yes ma'am." Isabelle replies

"Okay, t-thank you." I say.

Isabelle walks out of my office.

Kara Danvers. Wow. So I will actually see her again. Great. And she's working at Catco now? Interesting.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short. The next one will be longer and will have a flashback back and you'll understand the Mon-El thing. :)

Tysm for reading! Please comment, vote, and share. Ilysm. STAY FANTASTIC!!

Lots of Love - T ♡