Chapter Eleven

Lena's P.O.V

Well that was an interesting conversation with Kara. Why would she want to cancel our meeting?

I was, well, actually kind of excited to see her. I mean the last time I saw her was years ago.

I was most happy about meeting with her, than I'd ever been about meeting with anyone else.

It made me think of our past. And one of my happiest memories with her. Highschool graduation.

** FLASH BACK **

"Come on, Danvers." I say to my best friend (and maybe even secret crush), as we run through the halls of our highschool.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm not as fast as you." Kara giggles while still running behind me.

I stop so that she can catch up. "Thank you." She smiles as she approaches me.

I smile, as a way of saying you're welcome. "So, are you ready to graduate?" I ask.

"Yes.. but - I'm........ I'm kind of........ nervous." She says, plays with the tassel on her graduation cap.

"What? Don't be. You'll do fine. You look amazing, you won't trip. You can do this." I say.

She let's out a small laugh. "I'm not scared of tripping or looking bad. I'm nervous about leaving." She states looking into my eyes.

"What? Why?" I question. She looks down at the floor then up at me.

"Well, we'll be in the real world. No more classes, or teachers. Or imperfectly made schedules. I won't get to see you, everyday." She says with a slight frown.

"Don't be nervous about leaving classes. You know just about everything. Also, there's no reason as to why you should miss the teachers." I reply, I take a pause.

"And as for you seeing me everyday... you don't need to worry about that. I'll be with you... always." I reassure her.

She smiles. "Okay, I'm not so nervous anymore."

"Good. Now we're going to go out there, you're going to give your amazing valedictorian speech. And we're going to graduate... together." I say.

** END OF FLASHBACK **

"Bones..." I hear the sound from my TV say rather loudly, which interrupts me from my thoughts.

I look down and see that I'm leaning on the remote, causing the sound to get louder.

I sit back up in my regular position, then click the sound back to normal.

Instead of thinking about the past again, I decide to pay attention to the show.

But that failed.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could go back though? To when Kara and I --I start to feel very tired -- were friends? Sometimes I really wish we could turn back time.

Maybe if we could. I'd go back and fix -- feel my eye getting heavy, so I close them -- things between Kara and I. I'd do it now. But I think it's too late..

And with those thoughts... I fall asleep. Drifting off into the world of dreams.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday when I said I would. I unexpectedly stayed at my grandparents longer, than I thought I would.

I didn't exactly feel like updating today. Because I've had a bad/sad day. But I knew you guys wanted an update and you all deserved one. 😊😘

Tysm for reading! Please comment, vote, & share. Ilysm. STAY FANTASTIC!!

Lots of Love - T ♡