Chapter Fourteen

Lena's P.O.V;

I smile at Kara. "I'd love to." I answer. Because why not go to a bar with an old high school friend in the middle of the day?

"R-Really? That's great. Okay, l-lets go." Kara stutters. It's so cute when she stutters.

** TIME PASS **

Kara and I are sat at the bar talking. I wonder if she's still with that Mike guy. Should I ask her? Maybe she isn't because they went through a painful break up and she won't want to talk about it.

"So what about you?" Kara says snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry?" I ask returning to the world. "Are you seeing anybody?" She asks me.

"Oh, uhm, nope. Still single." I answer with a chuckle at the end up my sentence. "Oh.." Kara says sounding some-what, happy?

Why would she sound, happy? Is she glad that I am single? Why? Does she not want me to find an amazing woman to love? No shock.

"Uhm, Lena, there is something that I need to ask and tell you?" The blonde says with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"What is it?" I ask intrigued.

"Well, the thing is... I-I'm uh... well I'm.... I like guys and.... girls. I'm bisexual. And, what I wanted to ask you was, how should I tell Mon -- uh -- Mike?" She asks.

"You're bisexual?" I reply with a bit of shock in my tone.

"Don't act so surprised! Why don't you think I didn't want you to ask Sarah Lance out in high school?" Kara smiled.

"Wow. I guess it all makes sense now. And so, Mike doesn't know?" I ask.

"Nope. He, well, he's been in a coma for a while. And, he's just woken up. I don't know if it's too soon to tell him or not." She replies.

"A coma?" I say surprised. Kara nods. "But he's okay and awake now. I just don't know if I should go and tell him right after he wakes up; 'Hey, I'm bi.', you know?"

"You two were together for so long. I'm sure he will still love you. I think you should tell him as soon as possible." I advise.

"Really?" Kara asks. "Really." I answer. An with that, Kara smiles at me. I miss seeing her smile. I used to see it everyday. I wish I actually got to see her everyday.

Kara's phone rings and she picks up. "Hello?" She says into the phone. Her brows furrow. Who could she be talking to? She looks nervous.

"O-Okay. Fine. Goodbye." She says then hangs up. "I'm sorry Lena, I have to go." Kara says getting up from her seat, and I do the same.

"Okay. This was fun, though. We should do it again, soon." I say. Kara looks at me with a half-smile and nods. "Definitely." She replies, which makes me smile.

She goes and pays for her drink, then leaves. I wait a minute then go up to the counter to pay for mine. I hand the man my money.

"No need. The woman that just left paid." He says. "Okay. Thank you." I smile widely, then leave.

She paid for my drink. How nice. I really hope I can see her again. But really, I wonder who she was talking to. And why she had to leave so soon.

** TIME PASS **

I walk back into my building and go up to my office. Once I walk in, I see a woman on my terrace. Brows furrowed, in confusion. I walk closer to the woman.

I see who it is, and my face goes from confusion, to disappointment. I sigh. "Hello mother." I say. The woman turns around, and reveals her face.

"Lena. Hello. Sit down. We must talk." She says. She walks over and sits opposite of my desk, I go and sit at my desk.

I look at her for a minute, then speak. "What do you have to say?" I place my hands on my lap.

"First off --

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyyy! I hope you like this chapter! I wanted to ask you all if you could go read/request something in my "Fandom One-Shots & Imagines" book. It would mean a lot.

Tysm for reading.  STAY FANTASTIC!!

Lots of Love - T