Ch. 6: The Wedding

The next day, you and the rest of the wives are all outside in the back of the palace, swimming. There's a waterfall back there too and about three wives are sitting under there, letting the smooth pouring water drop on them.

Compared to the waterfall you and your friend Almira were at, this one was smoother and meant for a living being to go through without being knocked down by the force. Other wives are diving in the water. Some are sitting on rocks and giggling about something.

You're sitting on a rock and you're messing with your hair a bit. Penny comes swimming over to you and so does Georgette. They get up on the rock you're sitting on and Penny says, "No no. Please? Allow us."

Georgette nods and says, "Yes. Soon to be queen of the palace. Let us." You smile and you say, "Awe, thank you guys." They giggle and they nod. They fix your hair a bit as you paddle your feet in the water a little.

Vincent is loving the sight of his wives swimming and having a good time. He sees you and he grins. He says, "Mm, the wives respect their soon to be queen already. Ooh, I just love the sight of this." He sits back against a rock as he watches you all.

The other wives come over to talk to you and you chat with them. It's as if this was school, you'd be the queen bee. And soon enough, you'll literally be queen. Tonight. Gayle says, "Wow (Y/N). So you'll be our queen tonight, huh?" You say, "I'd say yes." Julia says, "She'll be sleeping with husband every night."

Chrysanthemum giggles and says, "In the same room." Harley says, "In the same bed." Daniella says, "Oohh." They all giggle. Theodora braids your hair a bit and says, "I'm feeling a bit hungry after this. Anybody else?" Gayle says, "Psh. Yeah, I guess. I mean, we couldn't eat before swimming." Zoe says, "That is true." You all swim and talk.

You're all unaware that there's a certain gargoyle sitting on top of the palace, looking down at all of you. He grins and he says, "Such a wonderful sight. I'll have one of those women someday. Anytime after the wedding, one of those fine ladies is going to ditch snake man and come crawling to me." He chuckles and flies away.

Later on, you're all out in the back, standing around the pool. Some wives were swimming in there earlier too. You're standing in front of Vincent. The wives are standing around you, holding candles. There's torches around the pool. Vincent grabs your hands and says, "My wife."

You look at him. He's fixated on your eyes. He did in fact, find you the prettiest of all the wives. He grins and says, "We are to be married tonight. You are to be the one to bear my children." You nod and you say, "Yes... my husband." He smirks and says, "It's time for your vowels. Repeat after me."

You nod. He says, "I... (Y/N)." You say, "I (Y/N)." "Take you, Naga Vincent." "Take you, Naga Vincent." "To be my husband." "To be my husband." "I shall be loyal only to you." "I shall be loyal only to you." "And no other." "And no other." "I shall remain faithful to you." "I shall remain faithful to you." "Until my dying day." "Until my dying day."

After the vowel, he gets a necklace out that has a golden snake on it. He says, "This necklace represents your love for me. It shows that you belong to me. Not only as a wife... but as my queen. Someone who will carry my children." He gets the necklace on you and you look down at it and smile.

You look at Vincent and he grabs your hands. Vincent says, "Now... let us kiss." You and Vincent lean in to kiss and the wives say, "Hail to the king and queen." The wives all sit on their knees and set the candles down in front of them. They bow to you and Vincent.

You and Vincent pull apart, still holding hands. He says, "Now, my queen. Let us go inside." You nod and you say, "Yes, my king." He looks at the wives and says, "We will all have a feast. I will need at least four of you to prepare our dinner."

Carrie, Lenore, Theodora and Rita both stand by each other and they nod. Vincent smiles and says, "Good. Let us all go inside." The wives blow the candles out. You all head back inside the palace.

Once again, Gargoyle Mike is at the top of the rocks of the waterfall that's back there. He chuckles and says, "So... snake man got married to the new one, huh? That's alright. Real soon, snake man... one of your wives will walk out on you... and come to me. Unlike you... I have legs." He chuckles and flies away.

Moments later, you're all inside eating your dinner. You take a bite out of your potatoes and you say, "Mm. Wonderful job on the dinner you four." You say referring to the four wives that cooked. They smile and they bow to you saying, "A pleasure." Theodora, the bigger girl says, "I just love food too." She takes a bite of the meat she has on her plate.

You look at Vincent and he looks at you. He grins and says, "My queen. This is a lovely night. We are married... and this has all gone well." You smile and you grab his hand. All the wives look at you guys and say, "Awe."

Except... one wife. She sees you and feels a hint of jealousy. It was Daniella. She sighs and takes a bite out of her apple. In her head, she feels as though she's not receiving enough attention from Vincent.

The other wives don't feel that way though and see it as though since you're their queen, you get it all. Daniella was feeling jealous of you and you were all completely unaware. You all enjoy your feast the rest of the time.

The next day, you're all back outside swimming. You're all having fun talking and swimming. Just having a good time. Vincent is inside the palace at the moment. Suddenly, you guys hear a chuckle. You all gasp. You look over and Gayle says, "What in the hell?"

You guys see a gargoyle man. He grins and chuckles. He says, "Hello, ladies." You all scream. Daniella on the other hand doesn't scream. She finds herself looking at him with a spark in her eyes... uh oh.