Ch. 10: Serpent Love

(Note: Sorry it's taking me a while to update on these stories. I'm focused elsewhere sometimes lol. Anywho.)

You and Vincent are up in your room now. You look at him and he looks at you. He smirks and says, "Ah, my queen. Finally... we can become one with each other for tonight.~" You blush and you say, "I would love nothing more my handsome king.~" He smirks and you back up a bit to the bed. You scoot on the bed and you sit back a bit, holding yourself up by your hands.

You lick your lips and you say, "Mm... Vincent. Make love to me. I shall bear your child.~" He grins and slithers over to you. He licks his lips a bit with that snake like tongue. You blush and you scoot back some more on the bed. He gets up there with you.

********(Lemon Warning.)********

Vincent is standing over you. You look up at him. He looks down at you and he smirks. You sit up a bit and you sit on your knees. You cling to him and you look up at him. You sigh and you smile. You lean in to kiss him on the chest. You kiss down his belly and you get to the bottom snake half.

You bring your hand up and you move away. You rub him to where you would assume his private is. You run your finger along a slit that you spot. You smirk and you say, "Ooh... wonder what's in here?~" He blushes. He lets out a slight moan and you see something ahem... come out.

There it was. His penis. You blush and you say, "Ooh, wow.~" You grab him with one hand. You look up at him and you look back at his dick. You lean in and you take him into your mouth. He lets out a moan and he says, "Ooh, my queen. You've got the touch of an angel~" You keep going and he moans like crazy. You do this for about two minutes, then he pulls you away.

You lay down and he leans down, hovering over you. He leans his face closer to yours and he smirks and says, "Mm... quite a mouth you've got... in a good way that is.~" You blush at his tone and you giggle a bit. He leans down to kiss you and you kiss him back.

He breaks from the kiss and he leans down to lick and suck on your neck, making you moan. He bites it a bit with his fangs and you gasp a bit. He licks the blood up and he moans and says, "Ooh... you have got the sweetest blood I have ever tasted on my wives.~

He gets done licking your bleeding neck and you let out a little moan. He sighs and he sits up. He removes your outfit and you're completely naked under him now. You're a blushing mess. He smirks and says, "Now my wife. It is time... I shall now take you.~" You move your legs apart and you say, "Mm, yes my king.~"

He moves in and he aims himself. He suddenly pushes forward and enters you. You yelp a bit. He leans down to kiss you and you kiss him back. You're whimpering a bit through the kiss after he had entered you. After all... he is your first.

You eventually get over the pain and you let out a slight moan to let him know that you're ready for him to move. He pulls from the kiss and he starts to move into you. The pleasure is so good. You're moaning his name saying, "Vincent... oooh Vincent. Yes, my darling.~~" He says, "Mmm... such a beautiful girl. Ooh, my queen.~"

He moves faster and you gasp. You grip his snake like tail he's got up by you and you let out a louder moan. He's panting and moaning in pleasure himself. He says, "Ooh, you are by far the most fascinating thing I've ever seen. I've ever felt.~" You moan out with, "Ooh, Vincent. My darling. My love. I, mmm... I wanted nothing more.~"

This goes on for about twenty minutes with you two having your moment. You both suddenly get close to your climax. You let out a loud moan and so does he. You both release yourselves and Vincent's panting, trying to catch his breath. He pulls out and he sits back.

You sit up and you crawl to him. You're a moaning mess yourself and you get to him. You say, "Mm... my serpent king. That was amazing. Absolutely satisfying. It is unlike anything I have felt.~" He sighs and he smirks.

He pulls you close and he brings you up on his snake like lap. He says, "You are the wife to bear my children. I sense that you shall soon be carrying my offspring." You smile and you say, "I would love nothing more. I am so happy to have stumbled upon the oasis, my love. I would not have met you if I had not."

He strokes your face and says, "I am very happy that you did so. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. My other wives are very lovely... but you have them beat. You get to me. That is why I made you my queen... and the one to soon bear my children." You say, "Oh, Vincent, my love.~" You lean in to kiss him and he kisses you back.

Right outside the door listens three naughty wives. Carrie, Zelda and Henrietta. They're quietly giggling and Henrietta says, "Shh." Zelda says, "They sure do admire one another. Why are we listening in anyways?" Carrie says, "Because we were bored." They giggle. They hear this, "Ahem."

They gasp and they look back to see Gayle. The wife with the attitude. She says, "Will you creeps get back downstairs? Sheesh." The other three giggle and get back downstairs. Gayle says, "Jeez. Really you three. They are just making love and you're eavesdropping. So immature." She gets back downstairs herself.

Right inside the room you and Vincent are laying down, facing each other. You stroke the back of his hair and you smile and say, "I could not be happier my husband." He smirks and says, "You amaze me, my main wife. The passion between us was amazing. It burns with fire.~"

You say, "It was the most amazing thing I have ever felt.~" You and Vincent kiss. You pull away. He says, "My queen. Let us rest now. We shall be outside to swim again tomorrow." You smile and you nod. You both fall asleep the rest of the night.